WHEN this camera is going to work as expected?

ivimail

Reaction score
Country
Korea, Democratic Peoples Republic Of
Dash Cam
magagods
I wrote something about parking guard here https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/0806-parking-guard.9286/#post-155605

I'm not sure why dual sd cards is not yet working after 7 firmware versions released and I don't know why there are not any way to use "permanent parking guard" option. Today we can see in the mini0806.com page that these options are shown, in the web and in the manual.

Captura2.png

The playback software included in the sd card is not usable, very slow video playback, G sensor data not shown correctly... I have a FX8350 with a GTX650TI Boost, do I need any kind of supercomputer to run this software smoothly? anybody test this kind of things before public release? It could be more inteligent to include any version of VLC, we can't see the tracking but at least we can play the videos.

I bought a camera to use most of their capabilities, and I can't do it. Anybody is planning any kind of refund?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your other wishes are unlikely to come true (parking guard and dual card) but playback you can sort by using Registrator Viewer

I have a FX8350 with a GTX650TI Boost, do I need any kind of supercomputer to run this software smoothly?
Unsure if bragging or PCMR
Never the less as mentioned Registrator Viewer is the way to go. I tried to get it included from the get go, but I think there was a licensing issue about doing so.

Back