Where did you mount the camera? Post your pictures

Got a couple of mounts for the M1 and a few wedges in different angles and sizes printed using ABS.

The ones currently in use from BG are all in PLA.

View attachment 30341
Have you ever considered to become a Seller of Viofo in India. You are very knowledgeable

Have you ever considered to become a Seller of Viofo in India. You are very knowledgeable

You're being too kind, probably haven't scratched the surface when it comes to the technical side of things..

I was sick of all the wires in my trunk for my 4 cams. Consolidated and cleaned things up. Added a fuse block just for the cams, one power supply, soldered a wire in to power all poles. So much less clutter now.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 65
  • 6555D5F9-ED0A-4B64-BF28-5A0020A043BE.JPG
    6555D5F9-ED0A-4B64-BF28-5A0020A043BE.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 68
Installed the Viofo A119 in my Acura RDX. The A119 hides well without distracting the other vehicle sensors.

DSCN2934_zpsm563culj.jpg

DSCN2935_zpsxhr4qhiu.jpg

Front a119. Most of it hidden under visor strip on windshield.IMG_20170428_173946.jpg

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

@Adi
VERY well done :D

Phil

Reactions: Adi
WTF is on that steering wheel because it looks ridiculous........... And dangerous

Thats cuz ice cold steering wheels are nasty to touch, so i am glad to see car makers finally putting in steering wheel heat which in my eyes are more important than the hemoid grill ( heated seats )

Thats cuz ice cold steering wheels are nasty to touch,...
Not in Florida - there they get blazing hot. :eek:

One of the most ridiculous car design features I've personally owned was the column mounted shift lever in a 1964 Pontiac I owned. Chrome plated and if left parked in the sun for more than 5 minutes would actually blister your hand if you made the mistake of grabbing it firmly. Had to keep a right hand glove in the car year 'round. :(

Looked something like this:

Shifter.jpg

Yeah the old solid steering wheels was especially problematic, i had sort of the same in my first car the volvo 121

5744_Volvo_121_Amazon.jpg

Not in Florida - there they get blazing hot. :eek:

One of the most ridiculous car design features I've personally owned was the column mounted shift lever in a 1964 Pontiac I owned. Chrome plated and if left parked in the sun for more than 5 minutes would actually blister your hand if you made the mistake of grabbing it firmly. Had to keep a right hand glove in the car year 'round. :(

Looked something like this:

the birthplace of the aftermarket gear knob industry right there :)

I remember a friend who thought it was cool to install one of those small diameter 'racing' type steering wheels :cool: He reconsidered after the power steering belt broke sending him through a ditch before he could get his other hand and his full strength into action :p I have smallish but very strong hands, yet I've always griped about thin steering wheels because you can't grip them well, and I've been using steering wheel covers to fix that since I started driving. Not a safety hazard but quite the opposite, YMMV on the styling :rolleyes:

Phil

I put a 9" steering wheel on my volvo 212, the cop finding out it was barely attached was not impressed.

Did take a lot of muscle to steer the Volvo at no or low speed, but my twig arms managed it anyway

Back