Where did you mount the camera? Post your pictures

Harsh

Country
India
Dash Cam
Mobius, A119, Mobius Maxi, A129 Duo
Looks nice! Why so many cams.
The setup has changed since. The SG9665GC (front) and Mobius C2 (rear) are my main cams. A Mobius A2 (lot narrower FOV) takes the space previously occupied by the M2.

The A119S is a testing sample from VIOFO.

Sutton

Country
Canada
Dash Cam
One SG9665gc.. Two Viofo A119.. Three A119S
Got a couple of mounts for the M1 and a few wedges in different angles and sizes printed using ABS.

The ones currently in use from BG are all in PLA.

View attachment 30341
Have you ever considered to become a Seller of Viofo in India. You are very knowledgeable

Harsh

Country
India
Dash Cam
Mobius, A119, Mobius Maxi, A129 Duo
Have you ever considered to become a Seller of Viofo in India. You are very knowledgeable
You're being too kind, probably haven't scratched the surface when it comes to the technical side of things..

Danny Boy

Country
Canada
Dash Cam
A119

Danny Boy

Country
Canada
Dash Cam
A119

Hombré

Country
Australia
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119 PRO VIOFO A119S - V2
WTF is on that steering wheel because it looks ridiculous........... And dangerous

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7500G / Innovv C3 / mobius / G1W / SG9665GC & more
Thats cuz ice cold steering wheels are nasty to touch, so i am glad to see car makers finally putting in steering wheel heat which in my eyes are more important than the hemoid grill ( heated seats )

DT MI

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Too Many - See Signature
Thats cuz ice cold steering wheels are nasty to touch,...
Not in Florida - there they get blazing hot. :eek:

One of the most ridiculous car design features I've personally owned was the column mounted shift lever in a 1964 Pontiac I owned. Chrome plated and if left parked in the sun for more than 5 minutes would actually blister your hand if you made the mistake of grabbing it firmly. Had to keep a right hand glove in the car year 'round. :(

Looked something like this:

Shifter.jpg

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7500G / Innovv C3 / mobius / G1W / SG9665GC & more
Yeah the old solid steering wheels was especially problematic, i had sort of the same in my first car the volvo 121

jokiin

Manufacturer
Country
China
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not in Florida - there they get blazing hot. :eek:

One of the most ridiculous car design features I've personally owned was the column mounted shift lever in a 1964 Pontiac I owned. Chrome plated and if left parked in the sun for more than 5 minutes would actually blister your hand if you made the mistake of grabbing it firmly. Had to keep a right hand glove in the car year 'round. :(

Looked something like this:
the birthplace of the aftermarket gear knob industry right there :)

SawMaster

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, G1W-S, G1W-HC,, G1W clone, B1W
I remember a friend who thought it was cool to install one of those small diameter 'racing' type steering wheels :cool: He reconsidered after the power steering belt broke sending him through a ditch before he could get his other hand and his full strength into action :p I have smallish but very strong hands, yet I've always griped about thin steering wheels because you can't grip them well, and I've been using steering wheel covers to fix that since I started driving. Not a safety hazard but quite the opposite, YMMV on the styling :rolleyes:

Phil