Where to get Lukas LK-290 in Europe?

davidr

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
Viofo A119
Hello guys!

I want to hard-wire my cams with a manual button, and the LK-290 would be perfect for me as it has a nice big switch that has exactly the functionality I need. Sadly I can't find it anywhere within Europe. I also checked eBay.co.uk to no avail.

So has anybody here an idea how to get it in Europe? Or is there a kit with a similarly nice big button that can manually put the cam to work just as I need? Another kit that would do this is the Vicovation Vico-Power PLUS but that one has so many more features that I don't need and I don't want to spend $75 just for a wiring kit.

Thanks in advance!
David

Last edited:
OP
davidr

davidr

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
Viofo A119
Nothing fancy, but I want a hardwire kit that is capable of a high voltage cutoff (like 12.5 V) and timer functions. And on top of that, I will only need the dashcam to run sometimes after turning the engine off, not always. So a simple kit with voltage cutoff would not be good, I want something with a button to completely disable it. Which is what the LK-290 does afaik.

Ipol

Reaction score
Country
France
Dash Cam
Lukas LK7900. V2000GS dual front and rear dashcam
There are two Lukas outlets listed for europe one is in holland the other is listed as lukas UK hope this helps if you reply I will look up the Email addresses in the meantime .....

daw1d

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Good day. I want to buy LUKAS LK-290-12/24VT somewhere in Europe (or in other country if I will not pay twice the device price for shipping). Can somebody give me advice where to look? Thank you.

Leonauto

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Dash Cam
StreetStorm A7810-G_Pro, Ausdom A261, B1W, Viofo A119 PRO
Good day. I want to buy LUKAS LK-290-12/24VT somewhere in Europe (or in other country if I will not pay twice the device price for shipping). Can somebody give me advice where to look? Thank you.
It seems that the LK-290 remained only in stock in Australia (on ebay - LUKAS LK-290-12/24VT Premium Hardwire Kit for Dash Camera Prevent Battery Drain)

More affordable now you can find LK-350. You can find it if asked in the search as: LK-350-12VT or LUKAS Power Safety Device, Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPC) - Type C.
On ebay (From Korea, South) Lukas LK-350-12VT Constant power cable safety kit
On Amazon LUKAS-Safety-Device-Uninterrupted-Supply
On FineDashCam.com (Located in California, USA): LUKAS Power Safety Device, Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPC)

LUKAS Power Safety Device LK-350_2.jpg

LUKAS Power Safety Device LK-350_type-C.jpg

LUKAS Power Safety Device LK-350.jpg

daw1d

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
I've been looking everywhere and found only the 350 version. I will buy this or vico power plus. Thanks anyway for help.

Odesláno z mého Pixel 2 pomocí Tapatalk