Which dashcam should I buy ?

dariel

Reaction score
Hi, I am new in the forum so bare with me, off all the high talk of this and that,
I didnt understand :
If I want to bay a dashcam that will have decent day & night recording (day as I gader Its standard the problem is at night), can handel 32GB (I think they all do), will not be to big, with monitor, mayby "parking mode", can be of multi cam type and around 200 dollars.
Which will it be ?
every cam I decide to buy suddenlly have a major drowback : or poor night vision or a difficult intalation, or the price tag of more than I can afford, ext.
I dont have any prference.
Please Help
And forgive my spelling - that is very important.
Thank you very much
Dariel.

This camera doesnt have parking mode, but the quality is the best I've seen to date.

Vico-TF2 + Premium

Storage Temp is also very good for Israel:

Storage Temp: -20 ° C ~ 85 ° C

Operating Temperature: 0 ° C ~ 75 ° C

This camera uses 6G megapixels lens.

You can find an Itronics ITB100HD for under $200. You won't find a decent dual cam for under $200. The other cameras mentioned are good as well.

Hi Dariel,
Yes the Vicovation TF2 or Latest TF2+ would be a good choice. As Milamber said, great temp ratings and video quality Day and Night is excellent, just check out the videos on YouTube.

dariel said:
Hi, I am new in the forum so bare with me, off all the high talk of this and that,
I didnt understand :
If I want to bay a dashcam that will have decent day & night recording (day as I gader Its standard the problem is at night), can handel 32GB (I think they all do), will not be to big, with monitor, mayby "parking mode", can be of multi cam type and around 200 dollars.
Which will it be ?
every cam I decide to buy suddenlly have a major drowback : or poor night vision or a difficult intalation, or the price tag of more than I can afford, ext.
I dont have any prference.
Please Help
And forgive my spelling - that is very important.
Thank you very much
Dariel.

Back