Which Mobius Firmware Version Are You Using?

Which Firmware version are you using?

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure they weren't flickering to the human eye. Car in front of me don't look like LED lights to me.. that's what I'm guessing is causing it though. I did capture something recent that look like the same thing. Have to go through all the videos to get at it though.

Dang, I did editing and found the same issue, maybe Isoprop can tell us

Dang, I did editing and found the same issue, maybe Isoprop can tell us
Try switching the 'Artificial Light Frequency' from 50Hz to 60Hz or reversed or modify your frame rate to 25, 50 or 20fps and see if the flickering disappears.
The lights are definitely pulsating. This technique is used to get brighter light without causing the LEDs to overheat which would shorten their life. The CMOS is picking up these pulses which can't be seen by the human eye.
All the same, looks pretty weird...

I just updated mine that I just got to 2.25 not knowing any better. But also because I intend to run larger capacity SD cards in mine.

Try switching the 'Artificial Light Frequency' from 50Hz to 60Hz or reversed or modify your frame rate to 25, 50 or 20fps and see if the flickering disappears.
The lights are definitely pulsating. This technique is used to get brighter light without causing the LEDs to overheat which would shorten their life. The CMOS is picking up these pulses which can't be seen by the human eye.
All the same, looks pretty weird...

So that's why some DRLs and car main lights flash/flicker on TV when you watch car shows and such. I actually never knew it was caused by something like this. Guess I learnt something new today.

Just loaded V2.37 but haven't tested it. Supposed to fix earlier 'bugs'

Phil

Back