white banding lines with a 4-ways switcher for dashcam

feiplane

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
i have a device which can supports 4 cams to be connected to a dashcam and controlled by a remote switcher

1000045742.png

the device works flawlessly capturing videos and switching between all cams but just one thing odd is the white banding lines it produced

1000045691.jpg

somebody suggested me that to use something like picture below to eliminate interference but still no cure

1000045743.jpg
just right before i'm giving up, i noticed something when i pulled out the power cable from the device just leaving some portion of it slightly inside the device, the white bandings vanished miraclely all of a sudden

1000045689.jpg
1000045690.jpg

but this didn't last long once i reinserted the cable deeper to fully into the device, the white bandings reappeared again.......

what could be possibly wrong happened here? or any solutions that you guys can be suggested for me to solve it? thx

i have a device which can supports 4 cams to be connected to a dashcam and controlled by a remote switcher

View attachment 72108

the device works flawlessly capturing videos and switching between all cams but just one thing odd is the white banding lines it produced

View attachment 72109

somebody suggested me that to use something like picture below to eliminate interference but still no cure

View attachment 72110
just right before i'm giving up, i noticed something when i pulled out the power cable from the device just leaving some portion of it slightly inside the device, the white bandings vanished miraclely all of a sudden

View attachment 72111
View attachment 72112

but this didn't last long once i reinserted the cable deeper to fully into the device, the white bandings reappeared again.......

what could be possibly wrong happened here? or any solutions that you guys can be suggested for me to solve it? thx

What is your power source? Is it the correct power required eg voltage and amperage.
It might be noise on your power supply.
But there are many things that could cause this problem.

What is your power source? Is it the correct power required eg voltage and amperage.
It might be noise on your power supply.
But there are many things that could cause this problem.
power source is from the car for sure, either via usb or obd or cigarette lighter all same result

for the noise i did try put on some ferrite beads here and there along all the cable connections but still no improvement

surprisingly the white banding lines vanished with the use of a power bank as power source, but i just feel discomfort to put a power bank inside the car

the last thing i'll try is a voltage regulator/stabilizer see if it works, but the fact is my car power supplies didn't affect my dashcam at all, just this 4 ways switcher, weird...

Have you asked the manufacturer's support? They may have a solution.

but i just have no knowledge on how to use it, plug and play is my only option

I understand.
Here is a unit that is enclosed and only requires one end to be connected to power.
The plug end goes into the splitters power.
Amazon link.
1715303849202.png

Screw the other two wires into this
Female connector Amazon Socket link.
1715304500189.png

Hope that helps.
Cheers.

I understand.
Here is a unit that is enclosed and only requires one end to be connected to power.
Amazon link.
View attachment 72313

View attachment 72314

Hope that helps.
Cheers.

I understand.
Amazon link.
View attachment 72313

View attachment 72314

Hope that helps.
Cheers.
i just changed my dashcam to a new one today, unexpectedly it cured nearly 90% of the symptom, just left a little bit here and there, but still same, all impurities will gone if the plug just slightly inserted

thx for the suggestion being made, appreciate

Back