White screen ??

deanolegend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, new to the site -

I got myself the 0803 and hard wired it in, worked fine for 2 days, however whilst driving today I noticed the screen on the camera was only showing white. I took the memory card out and it had videoed everything almost as a white screen.

I have a video of me driving down the road, the screen flickers then goes white - but i've attached a before and after picture, literally seconds apart.

Any ideas? I have upgraded to the lastest firmware.

I think it has died and needs to go back for a replacement.

Try a full reset - Press the power button for 20 seconds while turned on, if that doesn't work then I give up.

Thanks, I've emailed them telling them I want a full refund or a replacement. Where do people usually buy theirs from? I got mine on ebay.

Thanks, I've emailed them telling them I want a full refund or a replacement. Where do people usually buy theirs from? I got mine on ebay.
For UK purchase it is usually https://joovuu.com/ or Eprance via Amazon as they are both easy to send back if there is an issue and there is no issue with customs on import/return, if you buy from China then returns are a problem.

Most work OK but not 100%, there have been a very small number of sensors that have failed, almost always in the first week.

I think I was just unlucky because when I first fit it two days ago, it kept freezing etc. The new firmware helped but obviously was a dodgy one. Spoke to the eBay seller who has agreed to send a new one out.

Back