why was möbius 2 a flop?

@Dashmellow if you want to get this V2.10/V2.10.3 SW,please PM us,thanks for your time!

@Dashmellow if you want to get this V2.10/V2.10.3 SW,please PM us,thanks for your time!

he was working with the developer to debug it, something broken in the system if a reseller has a new firmware and he never got it

This manufacturer concertrates on image quality adjustment ,so it seems that they reply to email slowly sometimes;Anyway,please believe they still work hard on improving it!

I asked Tom Frank about FW2.10.3. He said he is still beta testing it.

;Anyway,please believe they still work hard on improving it!

I do not believe they are working hard on it when they leave Dashmellow out of the loop which they seem to have done. I have never seen anyone who is more thorough and diligent in testing than he is, nor would I be convinced they have anyone else with more knowledge of photography on board. It seems to me that @Isoprop or Tom Frank let personal feelings over-rule business which is not the way to success. This is business, not Farcebook and "liking" has no place on the ledger books that tell you how well you are running your business.

In my own business there are times when I need the best guys there are for a job, and a few of those include guys I really do not like at all but that does not matter- they are the best so I use them because that benefits me. And here Mobius had someone of this caliber working for them for free and they didn't appreciate that value. I wish I could do that in my business because if i could, I would be wealthy in a couple of years!

If you want a world full of "yes men" and sycophants around you because you can't stand honest criticism then you can have that- but you will never get the best people that way, and because of that you will never be the best either. Success comes from setting aside everything except your goal, then taking the best path to that goal. Mobius needs the Dashmellows of this world whether they can see that fact or not.

Sincerely,
Phil

On the M2 you can read about it's problems in it's forum here on DCT.
There should be some sort of penalty for members who repeatedly and consciously open threads out of place, with matters that most likely, if not definitely, are more than discussed in the respective sections. This section of the forum is full of threads that don't belong here. :mad:

I do not believe they are working hard on it when they leave Dashmellow out of the loop which they seem to have done. I have never seen anyone who is more thorough and diligent in testing than he is, nor would I be convinced they have anyone else with more knowledge of photography on board. It seems to me that @Isoprop or Tom Frank let personal feelings over-rule business which is not the way to success. This is business, not Farcebook and "liking" has no place on the ledger books that tell you how well you are running your business.

In my own business there are times when I need the best guys there are for a job, and a few of those include guys I really do not like at all but that does not matter- they are the best so I use them because that benefits me. And here Mobius had someone of this caliber working for them for free and they didn't appreciate that value. I wish I could do that in my business because if i could, I would be wealthy in a couple of years!

If you want a world full of "yes men" and sycophants around you because you can't stand honest criticism then you can have that- but you will never get the best people that way, and because of that you will never be the best either. Success comes from setting aside everything except your goal, then taking the best path to that goal. Mobius needs the Dashmellows of this world whether they can see that fact or not.

Sincerely,
Phil
So,you suggest Mobius should to find the "real" man to help them to test and review it?

So,you suggest Mobius should to find the "real" man to help them to test and review it?

Mobius seemed to have had Dashmellow in the loop before now, but apparently that has changed. There was not any real conflict but neither was their much action coming from his input and the very real problems he couldn't resolve as a user were not being addressed- indeed those problems still remain. What it was is a lack of real communication- messages were being sent but not being responded to. As Rod Stewart said in the song "Young Turks". there ain't no point in talking if there's nobody listening :( I don't know where that communications breakdown was occurring or why, but as a trained communicator I can clearly see that it has occurred.

When you have the right people involved, great things happen. When you have even just one wrong person in the system nothing happens at all.

Phil

I didn't put this under möbius because it's not talking about hardware or software, it's just a general discussion.

There should be some sort of penalty for members who repeatedly and consciously open threads out of place, with matters that most likely, if not definitely, are more than discussed in the respective sections. This section of the forum is full of threads that don't belong here. :mad:

Mobius seemed to have had Dashmellow in the loop before now, but apparently that has changed. There was not any real conflict but neither was their much action coming from his input and the very real problems he couldn't resolve as a user were not being addressed- indeed those problems still remain. What it was is a lack of real communication- messages were being sent but not being responded to. As Rod Stewart said in the song "Young Turks". there ain't no point in talking if there's nobody listening :( I don't know where that communications breakdown was occurring or why, but as a trained communicator I can clearly see that it has occurred.

When you have the right people involved, great things happen. When you have even just one wrong person in the system nothing happens at all.

Phil
Agree

I didn't put this under möbius because it's not talking about hardware or software, it's just a general discussion.
The sub-forums are for ANY matter related to the respective dashcams, not just for doubts, questions, malfunctions, performance problems, hardware or firmware. This sub-forum is for any matter/discussion not especifically related to a certain dashcam or for dashcams that don't have a sub-forum.

Last edited:
I'll just move it over to the "Admiral Dashcam Discussion Forum" under "Dashcams for Destroyers and Dinghys" :p Maybe we need a separate forum for Sergeants and Colonels too :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I don't run this place- I'm just along for the ride. If I think there's a problem I let the site owner know then I go back to being a passenger like everyone else here. Nobody likes 'back seat drivers' so I ain't gonna be one :cool:

Phil

My M2 are on 2.08 and i havent heard from Peter on mail in ages, i just assumed development stopped or things are delayed or maybe he lost my email address.

Back