Wireharness setting up Lukas LK-570

James Kim

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all. I have bought a Lukas LK-570 external battery for my Lukas Lk9390 dual cam.

I have questions.

This is set up I have now.

First wire.
From fuse box, attached ACC wire to Cigar fuse (only power up when key is on, off when engine is off) and ground wire to car metal frame.

The first wire is from fuse box to input to LK-570.

Second wire is from LK-570 to cash cam. It is colored, yellow (Bat+), red (ACC), and black. Matched same color with from dash cam side and put it together.

I know if there is a cigar jack plug, I would just plug LK-570 to cigar jack outlet rather than useing fuse box, but somehow the it did not come with it. So I did hard wire to fuse ACC and metal ground.

What I want is that when I turn off the engien, I want to stop drainning battery juice to power up the dash cam. Simply, I did not want to use any Low-Voltage Cut off feature nor timer.

Instead, I want to use LK-570 battery power to give a power a dash cam whevner I off the engie no matter how much juice is left on LK-570.

Did I right set up?

And also, do I have to set Not USE for Low Voltage cut off setting and Timmer setting on setting menu?

Do I have to click USE External Power setting?

Thanks.

Back