WR1 issues.

Just used my brothers cord from his a119 and his memory card and same thing
I tried to use cable from a119s to wr1 and couldnt because they not the same.Dont know about a119 and wr1.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

This is how I set mine WR 1 and no beeping sounds
d2171083eb9cd97fae3db8ed4399dd9e.jpg
71874d6e1ef2d7f6cc69c2aa8e0c39b3.jpg

Think that all fixed it. Thanks alot. Can't see video via app but I can use viofo for that

Think that all fixed it. Thanks alot. Can't see video via app but I can use viofo for that
No beeping sounds now? All working OK now?

Yes and it auto records since that app has an option to click auto record. The not recording causes the beep. Since now it auto records it fixes it. Thanks to everyone for the help

Yes and it auto records since that app has an option to click auto record. The not recording causes the beep. Since now it auto records it fixes it. Thanks to everyone for the help
You are welcome,glad I could help you.

Does anyone know if they are gonna add a feature to auto save once clicking a button if you wanna save something it doesn't triggers or do I gotta shake camera to make it do it. Kinda like the a119 but via like like app

Does anyone know if they are gonna add a feature to auto save once clicking a button if you wanna save something it doesn't triggers or do I gotta shake camera to make it do it. Kinda like the a119 but via like like app
Just push silver button for ON/OFF, during recording/driving, and you start urgent recording.That file would be locked and protected from overlooping until you reformat your sd card or delete it through your app.

Awesome thanks. How long is the file it saves. 30 seconds

Awesome thanks. How long is the file it saves. 30 seconds
Dont know exact time or file size for locked videos. When you push the button it records few ( maybe 10 seconds before ), and then put it ( I think ) in the recording size you set ( 3,5,10 min. ). I can tell you that 3 minute long clip is 307 MB, not try other clip lenghts.

Last edited:
Thanks I'll test it out later to see

I'm using the viofo app, but will try the other one later.

That setting is for when the camera is on, but not recording. The camera will shut down after the set time if not recording. Delayed Shutdown (or similar) is the setting your thinking of in battery cameras.

So if you're fumbling with the app while connected to the cam for X minutes, it shuts down? :)

There's some 'non-intuitive' stuff going on with the cam and app, which I guess will be improved.

I just put the WR1 in my 'big' truck.

Two immediate, minor problems. The green Led is almost impossible to see in normal conditions. (daylight) You have to focus on the cam for a few seconds to notice the fairly faint blinking green that indicates normal operation. Not really safe when driving, but the cam is worthless or can't be relied on if you can't easily detect malfunction.
:(

The included adhesive mount doesn't have enough adjustment to use in my intended location. (On the underside of the overhead console of the the truck, above the windshield. The suction cup mount works OK on the windshield.)

I get the sense the slot mount setup on this cam is a bit fragile. :(
(My perspective is from heavy use of a cam, more handling, etc)

On the Viofo app, downloading the files via wifi takes a LONG time.
(Yeah, I know.....expected)
Having the option to download a lower resolution copy (Like the YI app) may be nice.

Last edited:

So if you're fumbling with the app while connected to the cam for X minutes, it shuts down? :)

There's some 'non-intuitive' stuff going on with the cam and app, which I guess will be improved.

Two immediate, minor problems. The green Led is almost impossible to see in normal conditions. (daylight) You have to focus on the cam for a few seconds to notice the fairly faint blinking green that indicates normal operation. Not really safe when driving, but the cam is worthless or can't be relied on if you can't easily detect malfunction.

The included adhesive mount doesn't have enough adjustment to use in my intended location. (On the underside of the overhead console of the the truck, above the windshield.
I think the green led light isnt indicating normal operation just wifi,red one is for recording and indicating normal operation.
Try to use a suction mount, I use it in a car, and it hold really good.

On mine, the green flashes when recording, unless connected via the app.

I'd send a video of it operating, will have to wait until dark because the LED is so dim.
:)
The red on mine doesn't appear to be on at all in normal dash cam operation.

Green LED is just indicating wifi connectivity. The red solid LED is what you would look for to be sure that it is recording.

FNMultiCam is the app I use currently on my iPhone for this dashcam. I've tried Viofo app and changed setting (turning off microphone) and next few times I start up the car, the dash cam just beeps and won't record. Had to adjust settings in FNMultiCam for it to auto record again. I guess don't use 2 apps on the same dash cam...

On mine, the green flashes when recording, unless connected via the app.

I'd send a video of it operating, will have to wait until dark because the LED is so dim.
:)
The red on mine doesn't appear to be on at all in normal dash cam operation.
Thats strange,hope everything is OK with your WR 1, although red led light is a little less noticeable than green one.

@dash riposki Watch this video,its made in low light conditions and in 720 P but most important thing is order of led lights and beeping sound when WR 1 gets power,your dashcam should do the same thing.

The included adhesive mount doesn't have enough adjustment to use in my intended location. (On the underside of the overhead console of the the truck, above the windshield. The suction cup mount works OK on the windshield.)

I get the sense the slot mount setup on this cam is a bit fragile. :(
(My perspective is from heavy use of a cam, more handling, etc)

On the Viofo app, downloading the files via wifi takes a LONG time.
(Yeah, I know.....expected)
Having the option to download a lower resolution copy (Like the YI app) may be nice.
I'm not sure if it would shut down if it sensed you were adjusting settings via the app. Haven't tested it though. I think most just leave that option off anyway.

Back