Wrong side of the road after a left hand turn

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
A car a little in front of me turns on the left lane after making a left hand turn.

Note time and date on video on camera is incorrect

Here is the same clip without youtube stabilization

Here is the same clip without youtube stabilization
thanks. youtube anti-shake doesn't work right on dashcam videos, especially if the wipers are running. i'm not prone to motion sickness, but some dashcam videos with youtube's anti-shake enabled don't exactly leave my stomach feeling normal.

as for the video itself - i've seen that once or twice, but it was before i had a dashcam. thankfully nobody else was coming the other way quickly, and the median wasn't very long, so the corolla could get back on the correct side!

also, what kind of camera is that? interesting how it shows the frame count in the upper left.

thanks. youtube anti-shake doesn't work right on dashcam videos, especially if the wipers are running. i'm not prone to motion sickness, but some dashcam videos with youtube's anti-shake enabled don't exactly leave my stomach feeling normal.

When I press the event button on my Iroad - it seems to shake the camera a little.

also, what kind of camera is that? interesting how it shows the frame count in the upper left.

Its a JaeWonCNC Iroad IOne-3300CH

When I press the event button on my Iroad - it seems to shake the camera a little.

Its a JaeWonCNC Iroad IOne-3300CH

it does move the camera a little, but just for a moment. it doesn't make the whole video shaky. youtube's anti-shake thing is meant for videos taken with a handheld camera - whether cell phone or camcorder or whatever. since most dashcams are pretty securely mounted, they don't really shake much. and youtube doesn't know how to handle video like that since generally a handheld camera isn't moving forwards like a car does. so the algorithms get confused and do weird things.

Back