Xiaomi Mijia Car DVR Dashcam (Mstar MSC8328P, Sony IMX323) [GearBest.com]

@dirkzelf
Did you try new firmware????

Not yet work work work boss boss boss..... Hahaha

I did have a look at the new android app, nothing new there, maybe in firmware, have you checked it? I'm at work now, tonight after 2300 back home.... Maybe then, or sleep, don't know yet....old dudes like me need more sleep... Sigh....

animated-film-camera-image-0013.gif

And we have lift off!!

What bothers me mostly, is that it appears to be released december 15, 2017......

IMG_20180124_235938969_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180124_223814596.jpgIMG_20180124_223823995.jpgIMG_20180124_223829724.jpgIMG_20180124_223836281_HDR.jpgIMG_20180124_223842926.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty easy process to update the firmware from Chinese to English. Shame that the process in the existing Xiaomi mi home app is a lot harder, always has been with the external products.

I just bought it. it has less function, also no parking mode.
Will it has more functions in the future ?

ANY NEW DEVELOPMENTS HERE??

no
dead. lol

Well that sucks It's such a promising hardware Products And the software guys Just killing It Off

If they Put a little More effort de firmware This could really be what you would Call a flagship Killer

It's overexposed in Daylight en underexposed in Night time and we as the users cannot do a damn thing about it because we do not have access to the settings and the manufacturer apparently doesn't see the need to make this product use its full potential I hate it when they do that don't you

good day sir, i've some trouble here, suddenly my dashcam only show yellow video, after 30seconds the camera show normal video. is it hardware issue or just software issue ? thank you :)IMG_2488.jpegIMG_2488.jpeg

@DashCamMan :

please change the info for the Mijia dashcam, since it has ENGLISH firmware since dec 2017.....!!

Schermopname (1163).png

Hello,
What us the difference between the camera in the beginning of that thread andand that model
NEW Original Xiaomi Mijia 1080P

Is it the same model?
Can someone advise which is better Xiaomi Mijia or 70 mai pro?

Last edited:
Hello,
What us the difference between the camera in the beginning of that thread andand that model
NEW Original Xiaomi Mijia 1080P

Is it the same model?

No, Starvis version has other sensor, and I believe some other functions. But I don't knowe exactly, just compare the specs.

Can someone advise which is better Xiaomi Mijia or 70 mai pro?

70Mai Pro is very good from what I have seen and heared. But again, I don't k now for sure because I don't have it...

Check Youtube for comparisons.

I just bought a second hand 1S and it's stuck in Chinese and on an old firmware (0.060).
The dash cam app doesn't connect, I put the English fw on a SD and it wouldn't update.. any ideas? I attempted to alter the fw version via the browser (altering properties) but it wouldn't let me.
I just tried the mi home app as well, it informs me "The firmwave version is the mainland China version. Please use the corresponding version of the Mi Home app"

Edit: I managed to get the camera to 1.02 but not into English. Russian websites say that I have to update to .12 before .13eng, I attempted that and it won't update that way either.

I have also heard a lot of people say this has no parking function or it requires power to be connected.. it doesn't. If If the accelerormeter detects activity while "off" it will turn the unit on and record for 2 minutes.

Last edited:
Back