XIAOMI Yi ELF Files to Unbrick Camera

Anyone needing still to unbrick an original Yi cam: Log on to goprawn.com. open the page for ambarella cams and then the thread for unbricking amba cams a12,a9.a7 , and etc.
This system does not use direct usb .

Are you talking about this?

Then I have no other suggestion. I've taken apart/recombined several of the 22L and 23 Ls(same fw) and didn't have much success with the direct usb-shorting those two points method

Z23L BACK TO LIFE TUTORIAL

Hi guys, I have already unbricked my Xiaomi Yi Z23L with certains plus details, but passed some minutes working he turns off sudenly and back to brick.
Than I call for help from Z23L users to try this method and talk if worked well or not.
My English is not so good so...

Follow the steps:

1)Follow the steps from the first page of this topic;
2)Remove the battery and micro SD from camera and let him to rest for some hours (5 hours tested by me, and works for this tutorial);
3)Format the micro SD on your computer and after that, copy and paste the "autoexec.ash" and "yifirmware.bin" from the root (even my being a Z23L, I used the YDXJv22L_1.2.13_build-20150906142851_b1049_i841_s1120 e o yifirmware versão Z22L);
4)Insert the battery and micro SD on the camera, plug him on a wall charger, and do not press any buttom, just let him plugged for some 20 minutes;
5)After that 20 minutes, press the power on. If everything is ok, you hear a beep, the power light will goes on followed by more than 10 blinks. Then again some Beeps, and the camera will switch off automatically. (Theoretically - the firmware was installed and the archives .ash and .bin will automatically deleted after that.);
6)Press the Power Buttom and he will turns on normally. Photo e video mode passing, but they didn't working - when press the shutter, a long beep sounds, that's a signal for the next step;
7)Turn on the Wi-Fi and connect with your smarphone App. Connection Ok, try to take a photo or a video, and still don't working (sometimes comes a error message saying: Format the SD Card, or something like that, just do that by the app (device settings, micro SD, format);
8)You've got back your Xiaomi Yi 2k all functional!!!

Hope it help you guys!!!

Hi,
can you help me find a autoexec.ash file with a proper code for this guide?
Thanks

Z25L with the Z25L software...everything went well (at least it seemed), after I powered on the camera, 3 red lights turn on and nothing else happens.

Help me pls!
Hi Every one.
I have on hand a Chinese version V-1.04.002 -CN, any body have English version for this dash cam? And any body know how to update from Chinese to English?
Thanks alots.

Back