Yellow and green lights blinking

ago64

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I use mobius as dashcam, with super capacitor, Car Charger 12V "cigarette lighter" to 5V, and Kingston 32Gb.
The problem is that during record both yellow and green lights blinking
Why this happens?

Thanks, I have read the manual, but it never talk about yellow and green lights that blinking both at the same time!
The green LED is not controlled by firmware so it should never blink. It is controlled by the battery charging IC. If it blinks then either the IC is defective (unlikely) or your USB charger can't supply the necessary 1A current. If this is the case, then your camera could be destroyed in no time. You should not use your camera in this state until you've found what's causing the green LED to blink.
Are you sure the green LED is actually blinking? I've never seen this. It's more likely that the green LED is on all the time, which is normal, but is being 'covered' by the brighter yellow LED.

The green LED is not controlled by firmware so it should never blink. It is controlled by the battery charging IC. If it blinks then either the IC is defective (unlikely) or your USB charger can't supply the necessary 1A current. If this is the case, then your camera could be destroyed in no time. You should not use your camera in this state until you've found what's causing the green LED to blink.
Are you sure the green LED is actually blinking? I've never seen this. It's more likely that the green LED is on all the time, which is normal, but is being 'covered' by the brighter yellow LED.
Thanks a lot for your explanation.
Yes, I confirm that only when blinking about 70% of led is yellow and the remain 30% is green.
So, could it depend by the super capacitor?

is the green and yellow blinking ALL the time, or just the first couple of blinks?

Back