Yet another Audi..

Maffew

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Was driving along, hunky dory then all of a sudden I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw an Audi TT, it was in the fast lane and I blindly ignored it, then suddenly I noticed it pulled in behind me but instead of slowing down it appeared they carried on going around 70-80Mph while I was doing a modest 55-60, anyway it appears they rode my bumper for a good 30-40 seconds then pulled back out, then I witnessed this and was bewildered at the move they made, how they could've crashed and risked everyone on the coach? Some people's logic.

His mantra is.
My life in the fast lane, and damm the rest.

Was driving along, hunky dory then all of a sudden I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw an Audi TT, it was in the fast lane and I blindly ignored it, then suddenly I noticed it pulled in behind me but instead of slowing down it appeared they carried on going around 70-80Mph while I was doing a modest 55-60, anyway it appears they rode my bumper for a good 30-40 seconds then pulled back out, then I witnessed this and was bewildered at the move they made, how they could've crashed and risked everyone on the coach? Some people's logic.

Get a bus pass/push bike or ... what was your complaint? ;)

Get a bus pass/push bike or ... what was your complaint? ;)
Complaint being that it's one of the most dangerous roads around here, especially when the sun shines as you can't see a bloody thing, the fact they rode my ass and then overtook then crossed in front of a bus over chevron's on the slip road.. I don't know what they tried to do but it seems to me they've got a death-wish of some sort.

That coach would be doing the best part of 60, having some knob cut across at the last second (and going to be braking in order to not miss the junction) means the coach driver would jab his brakes - 52 passengers hit the seat in front. Audi driver was damned lucky there was nothing bundling down the sliproad alongside the coach as there is no way that they would've seen him... as per the video here https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...moment-warning-bad-accident.9852/#post-128168

Last edited by a moderator:
Back