You stupid woman!!!

sone983

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Dash Cam
Yi dashcam,VIOFO WR 1
Notice:This lane in which she stopped is for straight and right turn,left lane is as you can see for straigh and left turn.
She stopped without any sign,in front of crosswalk,and she was texting while I was passing by her.

Last edited:
I often use that phrase by resistance hero Rene Artois :)

I often use that phrase by resistance hero Rene Artois :)
This phrase cross my mind,when I saw what this woman did.It was a good TV series when I were younger.One of my favourite.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

O yes i watched quite a few episodes of that series too, and i do a mean Otto Flick impression :D and i often say godmøvning to some people though that's mostly lost on people.

This seems to be becoming more common everywhere. Cars just pull up in the kerb lane, without indicating, to deal with their text messages.

One more light should be added to every car, "i'm on the phone" light.:p

Looking at it another way though it is one LESS person DRIVING on the phone, yes they should indicate but let's just be grateful the don't use phone whilst driving(moving) is getting through.

If I had law in my hands,for actions like this,I would do it like with a non valid credit card,take scissors and cut his/shes driving license into shred pieces.No re-test,no driving for life for him/her....period.

Well i must admit i applause when i see a car pulled over in a place where i just know it is the phone that's the reason.

BUT ! i also know the reason the person have done it are most likely due to him/her having several fines for use of phone while driving.
AND ! just like in this video you will often see people pull over in the most stupid places.
And it is not often i have to applause cuz i only see a car like that about once every month, just like i rarely have to applause to the good cyclists cuz its just as rare i see those, and some times i even have to refrain from that as it is a little child that will not understand the irony of it all.

Well i must admit i applause when i see a car pulled over in a place where i just know it is the phone that's the reason.

BUT ! i also know the reason the person have done it are most likely due to him/her having several fines for use of phone while driving.
AND ! just like in this video you will often see people pull over in the most stupid places.
And it is not often i have to applause cuz i only see a car like that about once every month, just like i rarely have to applause to the good cyclists cuz its just as rare i see those, and some times i even have to refrain from that as it is a little child that will not understand the irony of it all.
I really dont know the reason why she stopped in stupid place like this,but more stupid is the way she do that,so that I (driver whos driving behind her),couldnt predict her intentions,she was just slowing down(braking),and just stopped without any sign that shes going to do that,just suddenly,out of the sky,she decided to stop where ever she want.Theres no chance I could predict hers move,and I got surprised.

Cops often see the same when they pull over a car, i saw a guy on TV that literally drove his car onto a ditch just cuz the cop car flashed its light.
And other times the cops have to tell the drivers to dont stop right here ( on the middle of a 130 km/h motorway ) how about the exit 200 M ahead.

Seem like many people have lost the ability to be rational.

Cops often see the same when they pull over a car, i saw a guy on TV that literally drove his car onto a ditch just cuz the cop car flashed its light.
And other times the cops have to tell the drivers to dont stop right here ( on the middle of a 130 km/h motorway ) how about the exit 200 M ahead.

Seem like many people have lost the ability to be rational.
Most people are just stupid,suffer from intolerance to other people or just have a lack of expirience in driving.In town where I live there are so called "weekend drivers",which during the working days go to work on foot or take a bus,they only drive their cars on weekend to coutryside or village.I drive 6 days in a week,every day I drive 100-200 km or more.Sometimes when I get angry I say that I have more km traveled in reverse than some of them forward.

Happens here all day every day! Especially the clueless yellow plate drivers.

Mobile phones override everything, even stupidity. Last weekend I was walking next to a car stopped in traffic. He began texting but did look at the fully marked police car next to him. A quick woop of the siren made him poop his pants, but no ticket.

I too would stop for ducks on the road, it depends on how she stopped, ie gradually with hazzards on or slammed brakes on, but to my mind if someone who is BEHIND her can't stop how is it her fault, sadly we don't know the whole picture, maybe she stopped just around a corner etc etc many many variables but some responsibility must be born by biker, could have been an animal like a moose in the road would it still be the mooses fault ?
Either way sad for the people concerned car driver included.

I too would stop for ducks on the road, it depends on how she stopped, ie gradually with hazzards on or slammed brakes on, but to my mind if someone who is BEHIND her can't stop how is it her fault, sadly we don't know the whole picture, maybe she stopped just around a corner etc etc many many variables but some responsibility must be born by biker, could have been an animal like a moose in the road would it still be the mooses fault ?
Either way sad for the people concerned car driver included.
Yes i would stop or slow down too unless it's rush hour.
There is lots of 'know it all persons' who are very wise *afterwards*
And whats more, if you are driving fast or slow you should always look ahead.

I even think its illegal to stop for any bird on the road here, i only think you are supposed to stop for dogs if you get the chance that is.

Depending on the situation though i might still do the same, but you will have to think really hard where and when you are, and put HAZARD blinkers on.

And off course you do not stop in the middle lane of several, you got to pull over like always.

Back