Problems with Z23L

• Focus

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No IR filter

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No problems

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
what do you think about this photos, it has ir filter or no?I think it's not right focused, tell me your opinions

149v50n.jpg

f087x2.jpg

28jees2.jpg

x5nret.jpg

Esta está hecha en direccion opuesta al sol

de4lll.jpg

The pictures are ok, you only have to do the lens fix. The 23L has better tone, no wlan interferences and the focus is better adjusted. The camera has an IR Filter, but the L - Models have another Hardwaresolution to make the pictures sharper and the resolution better. The brightness problems with that direct sunlight on the lens of your second foto have all action cameras. Don't worry make the lens fix and your camera is good enough, to make videos like a gopro 3. In sunlight the xiaomi makes the best videos and pictures. With 2 light scenes for example shadows and sunlight the pictures are not so bright. But you can change with your video software. For that price the cam is great.

Last edited:
Just got mines today and its the same model number. Damn I'm mad and the ir light is making my screen purple

Hi I made 2 videos last week. One was done in sunny conditions and the other one in cloudy conditions. Xiaomi was in waterproof case. Do you think I need to set a focus? Picture in sunny conditions is better than in cloudy conditions. Both videos recorded 60fps.

Sunny conditions:

Cloudy conditions:

@wwwmatic what model?
its not really bad, because of that i say you have the 23L.
But making the Lens Fix the video becomes more sharpen. you can see it at the helmet, in spitebetween of the short distance camera and helmet, the shield is very sharp.
Its like with every cam, more light seems better quality.

MFG
gente

Just got mine on friday and it's z23L. So it has the newest firmware now. I am just waiting for some money to buy a card :D

Hope it won't have that much red IR rings...

Hi i just bought Xiomi Yi z23l522*******
When i turn on my camera it beeps for three time nd keep beeping Continuously.

Any Solutions???
Thanks in advance

Back