Zenfox T3 Triple channel dash cams free test invitation, limited quantity

And there are at least 3 major variations of it: UK, Australia, and US.
You have to include India, like the Chinese English, that has a different word ordering so is quite difficult to "correct", and like China there are a huge number of people that speak it. Then there are various forms in Africa...

I like the Olympics years ago, when a Danish badminton player played a fight, and they want to interview him on the court, and he surprised everyone speaking Chinese just fine.

Take a couple of years with 1 - 2 hours of language practice every day, to get to that level.
Which he just did as the sport are popular out there, and to please fans and sponsors.

And as always if you want to get something out of something, you have to put in something too.

Last edited:
Let me pick some holes in your version ;)

"Providing the upmost protection " - I think you meant "Providing the utmost protection",
"Wide angle lens provides a..." is a strange way to start a sentence, maybe it should be "Wide angle lenses provide...",
"a viewing spectrum" - not sure what that is, or even if it is valid english, don't think it is correct here. Going back to the original, "A broader field of view " would be good English.

Correcting this stuff is not as easy as you expect it to be :D Especially when you are starting off with Shenzhen English. Certainly the original does have a few issues and needs some improvement, but it is understandable, some care is needed with the corrections.

Upmost is a word guess it's archaic spelling, utmost is more accurate.

Viewing Spectrum is a legitimate phrase: https://www.arubanetworks.com/techd...tions/spectrum-analysis/spctrm_anlys_view.htm

I was trying to think of a way to describe it without being redundant. Maybe vantage point? I mean to use the same words over and over again get monotonous.

Last edited:
I don't want to get into an extended argument about this, but your link takes us to an article on viewing a "Spectrum Analysis", not something called a "Viewing Spectrum", which still does not make sense to me.

The original text on the website can certainly be improved, considerably, but if we are going to correct it, lets get it correct, preferably using globally accepted english.

I don't want to get into an extended argument about this, but your link takes us to an article on viewing a "Spectrum Analysis", not something called a "Viewing Spectrum", which still does not make sense to me.

The original text on the website can certainly be improved, considerably, but if we are going to correct it, lets get it correct, preferably using globally accepted english.

Then vantage point is a better choice or words.

That should suffice.

Ultimate triple channel dashcam with forwarding facing camera capturing Quad HD2k, car interior camera capturing at Full HD 1080P, and rear camera capturing at Full HD 1080P. The wide angle lens provides a 160° (front) + 140 ° (interior) + 140 ° (Rear) field of view. T3 3CH offers a broader line of site by reducing blind spots and capturing more detail. Providing the utmost protection for those who want all around coverage and the best possible protection.

Last edited:
I am not going to take a English speaker on, on the subject of English.
Thats like bringing a knife to a gunfight, and i am not that Danish.

Then again. do a dashcam provide protection ????? its not like a seat belt or a airbag, a dashcam provide documentation, which can be used to protect yourself in case of a wrong claim against you.

Then again. do a dashcam provide protection ????? its not like a seat belt or a airbag, a dashcam provide documentation, which can be used to protect yourself in case of a wrong claim against you.

Yes, in this context, the dash cam does provide protection. The usage of of the term "coverage" is what the word protection is referencing.

Could be i am not in any way familiar with the finer nuances of the English language, what i know i pretty much learned from TV decades ago, and then i just slapped on layer upon layer myself as i started to use it more with the advent of the internet.
I dont even master Danish grammar, that require a successful school experience, but i did not have that, i had a 9.5 year long nightmare.

And then there's the American Trailer Park dialect: "gimmeacobeer" which is considered to be one word and refers to even warm beer if no cold ones are available :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Could be i am not in any way familiar with the finer nuances of the English language, what i know i pretty much learned from TV decades ago, and then i just slapped on layer upon layer myself as i started to use it more with the advent of the internet.
I dont even master Danish grammar, that require a successful school experience, but i did not have that, i had a 9.5 year long nightmare.

Russian mastery of the English Language is second only to the Asians attempting the language. India, while I am told speaks English as their "business language", is pretty bad at it, too.

I'm with you on that one, while it may protect you in court, it does not seem a valid use of the word "protect" to me.

I'm also with Microsoft Word in its underlining almost the entire paragraph in green warning.

There are a few other issues I see too. The least controversial will be the use of both uppercase and lowercase 'P' on different instances of 1080 - inconsistency!

India, while I am told speaks English as their "business language", is pretty bad at it, too.
I disagree, they use a different form of english, generally easier to understand than Scottish english!

I'm with you on that one, while it may protect you in court, it does not seem a valid use of the word "protect" to me.

I'm also with Microsoft Word in its underlining almost the entire paragraph in green warning.

There are a few other issues I see too. The least controversial will be the use of both uppercase and lowercase 'P' on different instances of 1080 - inconsistency!

I disagree, they use a different form of english, generally easier to understand than Scottish english!

the P and p were a typo =). I can adjust that one. Protect is the proper term here. You already described how the camera offers wide angle viewing. It protects you against "hit and runs" or someone "lying" about what transpired at the scene of an accident.

"Nigel, post: 513119, member: 782

English =). Proper Noun. Typos are easy to make.

I've been to Scotland and the Scottish Accent is a very difficult one to understand. Honestly, not much worse than the Manchester, UK accent. I had to ask people to repeat themselves more than once on several occasions.

Scottish English? You mean like "Kinnioitooya?" And of course the old "Whale Oil Beef Hooked" phrase :giggle:

Phil

English =). Proper Noun. Typos are easy to make.

I've been to Scotland and the Scottish Accent is a very difficult one to understand. Honestly, not much worse than the Manchester, UK accent. I had to ask people to repeat themselves more than once on several occasions.
I use "English" for the real thing, for Indian English, it would be better to say Inglish, but you probably wouldn't have understood, and for Scottish English, maybe better to use Scots, although some would say that is a genuinely different language:

I use "English" for the real thing, for Indian English, it would be better to say Inglish, but you probably wouldn't have understood, and for Scottish English, maybe better to use Scots, although some would say that is a genuinely different language:

Northern UK and Scotland don't speak English. It's some half baked form of the language that only the locals understand. As evidenced by this fine pooch's c0ckeyed head.

1591549682746.png

Here some info on the bitrates. The high and maximum bitrate has the same bitrates for interior and rear cams.

H.264 Low bit rate
Front cam: 2560x1440 30fps – Overall bit rate: 16.6 Mb/s. 119MB per 1min file.
Interior cam: 1920×1080 30fps – Overall bit rate: 8,462 kb/s. 60.6MB per 1min file.
Rear cam: 1920×1080 30fps – Overall bit rate: 8,473 kb/s. 60.6MB per 1min file.

H.264 Medium bit rate
Front cam: 2560x1440 30fps – Overall bit rate: 28.8 Mb/s. 206MB per 1min file.
Interior cam: 1920×1080 30fps – Overall bit rate: 12.5 Mb/s. 89.6MB per 1min file.
Rear cam: 1920×1080 30fps – Overall bit rate: 12.5 Mb/s. 89.7MB per 1min file.

H.264 High bitrate
Front cam: 2560x1440 30fps – Overall bit rate: 32.9 Mb/s. 235MB per 1min file.
Interior cam: 1920×1080 30fps – Overall bit rate: 16.6 Mb/s. 119MB per 1min file.
Rear cam: 1920×1080 30fps – Overall bit rate: 16.6 Mb/s. 119MB per 1min file.

H.264 Maximum bit rate
Front cam: 2560x1440 30fps – Overall bit rate: 46.1 Mb/s. 330MB per 1min file.
Interior cam: 1920×1080 30fps – Overall bit rate: 16.6 Mb/s. 119MB per 1min file.
Rear cam: 1920×1080 30fps – Overall bit rate: 16.6 Mb/s. 119MB per 1min file.

I can't seem to find the H.265 option. Maybe it's hidden like Viofo. Will try later when I'm in the car.

Last edited:
Back