Zenfox U1 - 2 Channel 4K + 1080p Dashcam from Zenfox

1. I tried parking mode with a USB battery bank so I cannot speak for its consistency with a hardwiring kit. I did not have the hardwiring kit for this camera and could not test how it detects with fuse taps. I might be temped to throw the cam back in my car and try again to see if I can reproduce your problems but I would need to find some way to convert my old hardwire kit on the A129 to this USB-C. Not sure if I'm up for it for this cam.

2. I went back and checked several different days of driving and could find no example of any missing footage between clips. I have had two samples of this camera and neither showed this issue.

3. You're right this seems to be missing on the app.

You could pick up a USB-C Hardwire Kit that's sold for the Viofo A139.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/B08TW9BBGB
Guess you'd have to decide if 40 CAD worth pitching in to beta test and troubleshoot.

This cam from Zenfox looks promising. I want to see more brands and competition so customer can get better cams at a resonable price. The cam is priced same as Viofo A129 Plus Duo on Amamzon Canada which is great because this one is a 4k cam. But, in the review they compared it with Viofo A129 Duo instead of A129 Plus Duo which is the latest one.

This cam from Zenfox looks promising. I want to see more brands and competition so customer can get better cams at a resonable price. The cam is priced same as Viofo A129 Plus Duo on Amamzon Canada which is great because this one is a 4k cam. But, in the review they compared it with Viofo A129 Duo instead of A129 Plus Duo which is the latest one.
I only have the original Duo and the Pro Duo for comparison, I do not have the Plus Duo. Hence why I did that comparison. 2K vs 4K would be interesting I agree.

I do have an A139 now but only got it after I produced this video.

Back