Mobius rival -Stylish INNOVV™ C1 from #808 family. 1080p 30fps WDR G-sensor action- dash camera

The non-standard cable killed it for me , I was going to get one as a rear facing dashcam (have a mobius in front) . Is the C2 any different?

The C2 has wider angle of lens, a bit better quality.

Just share with people.
We have two customers from Turkey who brought the camera the same time, their name is very similar. When one customer asked where is my camera, we found the shipping guy made mistake, he sent two cameras to one customer.

We asked the customer if possible he can forward camera to other customer near by his location after both cameras arrived. We knew in the most cases we could not get reply and could not reach him, but this customer did, and arranged it once he get it.

The end both are happy, and we are also happy and enjoy for communicating with people.
smile.gif

It would be amazing shooting from Patrick,
Easy and enjoyable for watching and listen.

Forgive me for my ignorance but what are these teams you have all spoken aboutt (#16 #808 etc), are these 'teams' working for the same business or what? What are they?

#16 and Mobius is a different (manufacturer) team compared to #18 and #26 or Innovv.

enjoy,
Mtz

Oh okay thank you, the numbers make things confusing, easier to understand now thank you!

They are the first cameras they built, all named #0808
0808#16
0808#26
One developer went on to build the Mobius and still sells the 0808#16 cameras updated
The other went on to build the Innovv series

Yeah you'd have to say marketing wasn't their area of expertise, the model numbers made no sense and you couldn't really tell which was which either

They are the first cameras they built, all named #0808
0808#16
0808#26
One developer went on to build the Mobius and still sells the 0808#16 cameras updated
The other went on to build the Innovv series

Ohhh that clears it up even more, I see. Thank you!

How would you say the C1 compares to the Mobius in terms of image quality? I see better detail and sharpness in the Innovv but I don't have many videos to come to that conclusion. I am leaning slightly toward Innovv (i previously owned a Mobius) but I am not really charmed by the $98AUD price tag as of yet (i can get Mobius for slightly under $90AUD)

How would you say the C1 compares to the Mobius in terms of image quality? I see better detail and sharpness in the Innovv but I don't have many videos to come to that conclusion. I am leaning slightly toward Innovv (i previously owned a Mobius) but I am not really charmed by the $98AUD price tag as of yet (i can get Mobius for slightly under $90AUD)
If you can wait, I have the new C4 coming to test and will compare it to the Mobius. I have nothing negative to say about the Mobius, it has amazed me since the day I bought it and the development team keep the updates coming.

Some people prefer one of the other, image wise at default settings I don't think there's a lot between them, the Mobius does have a lot more user config options though if that's important to you, the Innovv is better shielded against RFI due to the metal casing, some (certainly not all) GPS units are sensitive to this which can be an issue for RC products with return home functionality

I'm not sure the C4 is going to be a great product just yet, it still needs work and is being pushed out too early I think

If you can wait, I have the new C4 coming to test and will compare it to the Mobius. I have nothing negative to say about the Mobius, it has amazed me since the day I bought it and the development team keep the updates coming.

Yeah I would love to wait but I don't have much extra money that I want to spend on a mini cam. What are its features? I have seen the C1 wifi version around, is that the C4?

Some people prefer one of the other, image wise at default settings I don't think there's a lot between them, the Mobius does have a lot more user config options though if that's important to you, the Innovv is better shielded against RFI due to the metal casing, some (certainly not all) GPS units are sensitive to this which can be an issue for RC products with return home functionality

I'm not sure the C4 is going to be a great product just yet, it still needs work and is being pushed out too early I think

Ive never been one to care about extra functionality, so long as it has an on/off button and the ability to charge I am happy. I just care solely about the Image quality. I fear that the fisheye lens distortion will be too noticeable when attaching it to my quadcopter. Perhaps my Quadcopter never returned home before the crash (when I lost my Mobius) because of the Mobius' interference, how interesting. I guess the Aluminium from would counteract that.

Ive never been one to care about extra functionality, so long as it has an on/off button and the ability to charge I am happy. I just care solely about the Image quality. I fear that the fisheye lens distortion will be too noticeable when attaching it to my quadcopter. Perhaps my Quadcopter never returned home before the crash (when I lost my Mobius) because of the Mobius' interference, how interesting. I guess the Aluminium from would counteract that.
Yes the C4 is WiFi and yes, as with all new products, it will take a while to perfect. I'm still looking forward to seeing and testing it. BTW There are a ton of shielding options on the huge Mobius RC Groups Support Thread.

I'm with you @mikelpikel, simple is best for me. The Mobius has been a pleasure and just done its job well. I prefer, small discreet cameras, I don't see the logic in have a dash cam that looks like a point and shoot camera in your car. As you can see the market is starting to favor more discreet, window hugging designs and remote lens cameras.

Back