Dash Cam Reviewers

T
Can you make out the logo?

Looks like HETAI so maybe that's the brand @Eve_Lyn is offering.

16602.jpg
Thank you very much.808 camera and the RD32 are our old products.We are going to launch a new product this year.We seek for breakthrough:) Nautilus Cam

Last edited by a moderator:
yes,pretty good!!!We are trying to improve.

T
Thank you very much.808 camera and the RD32 are our old products.We are going to launch a new product this year.We seek for breakthrough:) Nautilus Cam

I presume you mean the DR32, and if so, is it now a 'dead duck' and that we should not expect any customer support?

I presume you mean the DR32, and if so, is it now a 'dead duck' and that we should not expect any customer support?
Of course not,We will responsible for the item we sold.

looks like it still has the non standard USB connector
USB 2.0,universal serial.It is just for charging use.And we will send a card reader to our clients to check the vedio.
But the camera is good,I think we can not judge its quality just from its cover.:p

USB 2.0,universal serial.It is just for charging use.And we will send a card reader to our clients to check the vedio.
But the camera is good,I think we can not judge its quality just from its cover.:p

is this the same connector as used on the Innovv camera?

Yes,of course.In fact,we are the manufacturer of innovv C series camera.We own the technical and R & D capability.;)

Yes,of course.In fact,we are the manufacturer of innovv C series camera.We own the technical and R & D capability.;)

it's the one thing that gets complained about all the time, change the connector to Mini or Micro USB and you'll find customers will appreciate it a lot more, someone in your dev team doesn't listen as I know that has been mentioned multiple times

I will report your opinion to our technicians and my boss.Thank you for your unbiased review.;)

I will report your opinion to our technicians and my boss.Thank you for your unbiased review.;)

don't have to listen to me, read back over the reviews of all the products you're connected to that use this connector, it's the one thing that everyone complains about, some people won't even consider buying it because of the connector

Any way,thank you.I will read back to reviews of others.:)

No wonder Innovv C3 came in mind when I saw the Nautilus. :D
Yes, make cables as standard as you can.
Proprietary cables are hard to replace and need to carry one extra all the time unless of course it's made for specific purpose like waterproof port that needs custom cable sizes.

yes:Dthank you for your kindly understand.I asked my technician today,he told me the reason why we chose this USB cable.They also use 5 pin usb cable before.
But after about 1000 times plug and insert.The usb cable will be damaged.The cables we now choose can use about 5000 times.And it can be used for audio,vedio,mic,DC-in.

Any way,if one person said your cable is not good,it may not reliable.but if many people complain it.I think we should improve it.

Just as you say,make cables as standard as we can.;)

I think the cables that break after 1000 times are much easier to buy in the shops and most people already have a few of those so if they lose one it is not as big a problem :)

Most Cigarette lighter adapters are Mini/micro USB ( 5v ) as are the hard wire kits ...
Removing yourself from the norm ?
yes:Dthank you for your kindly understand.I asked my technician today,he told me the reason why we chose this USB cable.They also use 5 pin usb cable before.
But after about 1000 times plug and insert.The usb cable will be damaged.The cables we now choose can use about 5000 times.And it can be used for audio,vedio,mic,DC-in.

Any way,if one person said your cable is not good,it may not reliable.but if many people complain it.I think we should improve it.

Just as you say,make cables as standard as we can.;)

Just use a mini USB ..
If the cable is properly set up its not really an issue , but then a new Cigarette to USB cable is cheap enough ..
But thank you Everyone , I plan on hard wiring and this discussion makes me think I need to use some sort of plug ( Just in case ) from 12v to hard wire adapter .
That way if the wire was to fatigue or the voltage adapter fail , it will be a much easier swap .
And that makes me wonder , why do the dashcams need to be 5v ? Cant they be 12v ?
Most cars are 12v , so why not the dash cameras . ( Silly Me )

Back