Xiaomi Yi Custom firmware with lastest revision

i think not working are only the scripts defined by adresses, like bitrate settings, resolution settings, file splitting 4GB...but not the scripts working with commands like setting exposure, denoising, gamma, iso, shutting...so your sharpness script will continue doing its job!
We only need a new adress for 4GB splitting and new bitrate adresses.

Last edited:
That is not the case for me. First file is 15MB 41mbs, second file is 55MB 22mbs.

As of now I'll tell you only one thing which is the best for sure, that Fried's firmware is the best and the most stable one currently, the on on 35Mbps is the most stable, I've tried 50Mbps script on 1.2.13 and the file is 2:13 seconds on 50Mbps and again splitted to 30Mbps next files (1.85GB big) and with Fried firmware 1.2.13 all files are equally splitted to 1.85GB and each next file and the first of course is @35Mbps. So don't use any other firmware because there will be file splittage and wrong/lower video bitrate, now I'm going home (driving back home from work) and will start recording at 1296p at 35Mbps with the 4GB script and once I get back home I'll let you all know if the files are splitted at 3.66GB and each one at 35Mbps Video Bitrate

That is not the case for me. First file is 15MB 41mbs, second file is 55MB 22mbs.
what bitrate you set (normally 41mbps), i mean its a problem from your micro sd is just too slow to handle with 41mbps.
I have recorded with the new 1.2.13 in 2,3k 35mbps and each file splitted to 2GB with 35mbps, exactly as it should be.

For 4Gb code line you need to ask to users who are able to do reverse coding of firmware bin file, to find out new right line..

put only goprawn.config and autoexec.cash in the root folder! The bitrate.txt is only for you to look what adresses to set manually if you want one thats not supported byn the firmware...
Does your files have any parameters for sharpness\noise ?

The sdcard test says it's good for 48mbs. I would think it should work.
Thanks
jerry

what bitrate you set (normally 41mbps), i mean its a problem from your micro sd is just too slow to handle with 41mbps.
I have recorded with the new 1.2.13 in 2,3k 35mbps and each file splitted to 2GB with 35mbps, exactly as it should be.

I thought that's what I was doing with this "firmware is customized to get 35Mbps for every resolution in High Quality mode."

in practice it is not so you can see on your file splitting...go back to 35mbps and test.

Did the bitrate addresses change with firmware 1.2.12. If so, does that mean that most of the scripts out there have the wrong addresses.
I'm just trying to figure out what it is that I'm actually doing here.
Thank you
Jerry
in practice it is not so you can see on your file splitting...go back to 35mbps and test.

I flashed new firmware in my Z23L and 1 still only get 21Mbps.. And on 1.2.12 there was no problem.
Does anyone have firmware with 50Mbps for 23L?

Hey guys,
Unrelated to .13 firmware, but since .12 my 'live' preview on the iPhone Xiaomi App is super lagging. Like 10-15 seconds.A bit annoying. You guys know a fix?

I flashed new firmware in my Z23L and 1 still only get 21Mbps.. And on 1.2.12 there was no problem.
Does anyone have firmware with 50Mbps for 23L?
On which resolution do you get 21Mbps?

Hey guys,
Unrelated to .13 firmware, but since .12 my 'live' preview on the iPhone Xiaomi App is super lagging. Like 10-15 seconds.A bit annoying. You guys know a fix?
Did you use a firmware in first post?

I flashed twice my camera and still got only 21Mbps can i go back to 1.2.12?

Anyone? Or maybe someone have a script for 50Mbps? 1.2.13 Z23L

Back