GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

It seems that almost every person noways is buying an action cam to film the inside of their wardrobe at night or they search for ghosts in the basement.
None of these Sony sensor Action Cams are very good for filming ghosts in the basement, they all do best outdoors on a sunny day, or indoors under studio lighting.

I just went outdoors to see how much power my solar panels were producing at midday - needed a torch to read the LCD display! Ambient lighting on a rainy day in January is not good for video, and even if you do get a reasonable image, you still wont get 60fps because there is not enough light, unless of course you live in Australia and need to be careful not to burn your fingers on the black plastic in midday summer sunshine!

Wow, Somebody is making a customer acquisition in the reviews of Git2, jajjj

3d3184df9a2b85a6cb71d1cd1d708fe7.jpg

2b1ab918594e9406ea5e66617f74298f.jpg

Last edited:
Also in some GitUp video from my Youtube channel the SJCam Official Channel Interpolated posted a link to the SJ5000X but the comment was marked as spam by YouTube and hided it.

Yes, the Git2 4K is interpolated too, but nowhere on internet or on camera box the GitUp Ltd. wrote that Git2 is a 4K camera. Only the SJ5000X product is full of 4K words on internet and on gift box, trying to catch some fish.
SJ5000x fake.jpg

A list of fake 4K cameras is posted on our forum.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
I have also cleared my spam on my YouTube channel. Had 6 identical posts about the new 5000X in my Git2 related videos.

Quick question, the camera have a speaker or not ?

Quick question, the camera have a speaker or not ?
Just a beeper, there is no audio playback.

This is an advantage over most action cameras as the beeper can be heard in noisy places like underwater. Most have a tiny speaker which can't be heard.

Just try a battery test in 1080p60 > 1h41min ! (~20go), its the 2nd battery from gearbest, really good ! but do not take too seriously the battery indicator, after 20 / 30 mins only one block !

Just try a battery test in 1080p60 > 1h41min ! (~20go), its the 2nd battery from gearbest, really good ! but do not take too seriously the battery indicator, after 20 / 30 mins only one block !
Good time for 1080P60, changing to P30 should give an extra 30 minutes.

Is that a genuine Gitup battery from Gearbest?

The battery indicator is being worked on, hopefully it will get improved in the next firmware.

All I get on screen is the text 'On' see attached screenshot.
Looks like a bug!

For the Git2, the line "Show_Car_License_Number:On" has been moved into the setup menu options and should be removed from the file... remember to turn it on in the setup menu...

All I get on screen is the text 'On' see attached screenshot.
When you have ON on the screen is like not having the TXT file on the card or something is wrong in the txt file.
You can read carefully also here.

enjoy,
Mtz

I have finally finished the mini-usb to external microphone whith waterproof case! I'M HAPPY!!

d1c83ca0a2014f3a4142811d8d82b9ee.jpg

Still waterproof? Maybe it is easy to buy the GoPro skeleton case.

Still waterproof? Maybe it is easy to buy the GoPro skeleton case.
I bought the gopro skeleton case too, but I want the waterproof case for rainning days in motorcycle and the best protection of mini usb socket

Back