English Firmware Available for CR-2000G, CR-2i!!

There needs to be a way to clear the all of the menu icons from the screen on demand, so you can see better. On my Blackvue DR750LW, when the LCD is on, all you have to do is touch a clear area of the screen and all of the menus/icons would disappear. Touch again and they would come back.

There is. From the Main Menu -> System -> Menu Button

You can choose Always or Hide. Selecting Hide will hide the menu buttons until you touch the screen. If you don't touch the screen for 3 seconds, the icons disappear again.

Last edited:
Dear Rafa,

Can you send me the latest firmware and this is my email telwah@gmail.com. Because I have an issue "Please check your memory card" and I have done everything to resolve this issue, but no luck. So, I am thinking to reinstall the file.

Best regards

Dear Rafa,

Can you send me the latest firmware and this is my email telwah@gmail.com. Because I have an issue "Please check your memory card" and I have done everything to resolve this issue, but no luck. So, I am thinking to reinstall the file.

Best regards
Hi Telwah,
Even I have this same issue .. Did you get the solution for the same??

Hi Rafa!
Would you please send me by email (vkaydn@yahoo.com) firmware for CR-2000G
and also if you have firmware for touch screen calibration.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi.
Would you please send me (andall.mobile@gmail.com) english firmware for CR-2000G. Many thanks !

Back