Review: Firefly 6S 4K Wi-Fi Sports Action Camera with Gyro, NT96660 & Sony IMX078 (Gearbest.com)

Thanks, it looks good now. I've ordered the Git2. Now the waiting game start.:)

Hi friend,

Thanks for your order.

Can u offer your order number?

I will check for you.

If u have any questions, pls feel free to let me know.

Wish u a nice day.

@GB
Don't worry, i got notification that my order was shipped after 2nd day of purchase. That is a good sign of GB efficiency. I will let you you if it is stuck during transit or over 2 weeks. Thanks for looking out for us consumer.

Thanks for your understanding~

Wish you a nice day.;)

Hi friend,

Thanks for your order.

Can u offer your order number?

I will check for you.

If u have any questions, pls feel free to let me know.

Wish u a nice day.

My order number is: w160322020730276. Its over two weeks, can you give me a status? TIA.

My order number is: w160322020730276. Its over two weeks, can you give me a status? TIA.

Hi there, thanks for your reply, but I check your order number w160322020730276 doesn't exist. Could you check again?

Thanks.

Sorry, order should be: w1603220207302796. I missed the nine at the end. Shiping number. 61299991206956535570

TIA

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-6_10-25-13.png
    upload_2016-4-6_10-25-13.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 13
Thanks GB, just recieved it today. You guys are awesome. Keep up the good work.

Glad to know that, and hanks for your kind comment. We will try to do our best!

I will be keeping an eye out for that a119. GB will be my choice.

Thanks, A119 is very nice. I will send you a PM when we have it in stock, if you like.

Great, tx GB.

anyone know of a good guide or video that shows taking apart this camera and adjusting / fixing the focus to infinity? i have blurry issues...

also possible mod the firmware to do 35mbits instead of 24mbits? i really think 35mbits will help alot of quality for 2.5k+ videos...

anyone know of a good guide or video that shows taking apart this camera and adjusting / fixing the focus to infinity? i have blurry issues...

also possible mod the firmware to do 35mbits instead of 24mbits? i really think 35mbits will help alot of quality for 2.5k+ videos...

novatek chipset, you can't mod the firmware yourself

Thanks, can you shoot RAW format for photos like M20 , SJ5000 or GIT2? they are all the same chipsets.

Will the camera be maintained in the future, or you can forget?

Hi all, I have just registered in the forum looking for help with this exceptional low cost camera. I've bought it and I'm very satisfied, but I have an issue with the Gyro.

It came with the 2.6V firmware (last one released as long as I now).

It basically don't make its work, regardless the Gyro function is ON or OFF there is no difference in video image stabilization. It makes the "crop" in the image that indicates it is good activated, but it doesn't process correctly the result image, so the video have no smoothness.

I've searched broadly but didn't find a single similar issue exposed. Did anyone have an idea of which could be the reasons?

What are you using the camera for?
Gyro works better in some cases than others.

Hi!, Im using it in a gimbal on a Hubsan h501s drone. But regardless the use the gyro makes almost nothing. I've tested it walking and making similar videos than uploaded and reviewed everywhere. Mine don't make a 10% of what I've seen.

Could be a firmware issue?

I'm also one of the first users with 2,.6V presintalled ver

Back