SJCAM M20: Reviews, video and photo samples, discussion

Thanks for sharing this video. It is looking great. Feel free to share more :)
Hey still no news about sample availability. Lot of readers ask me info about the SJ7 Star that seems to have same specs of the Yi2 but is cheaper.
Looking great. We will include you when we prepare SJ6 samples.

Thanks for your continued support!

SJO
still no news about sample availability?. Lot of readers ask me info about the SJ7 Star that seems to have same specs of the Yi2 but is cheaper.

One of our contributors is currently testing out the M20, and we're seeing a lots of noise in the night videos/photos.
For example
Not sure what might be the problem, any ideas @sjcam_official @Peter.Wang ?
We want to make sure it's happening only on our unit, so we still haven't published a review prior to making sure of that.
At daylight it looks quite normal.

Does anybody know if the product in the following link (waterproof charger) is also available for the Sjcam m20? I want to use the M20 as dash cam on my motorcycle. The only problem is the continuous charging.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201599104266

Does anybody know if the product in the following link (waterproof charger) is also available for the Sjcam m20? I want to use the M20 as dash cam on my motorcycle. The only problem is the continuous charging.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201599104266

Great question. Checking on this for you. We will let you know if we have this case or if it will be released soon.

Great question. Checking on this for you. We will let you know if we have this case or if it will be released soon.
I think you guys don't have this case..?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D5803 met Tapatalk

Yet means, there is one coming?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D5803 met Tapatalk

And here is day-to-night time-lapse, also made with M20 :)

There is a new M20 firmware version that now supports PAL (1080p at 25/50fps)

I have a SJCAM M20, tried to use as dash-cam. I noticed, far objects ar soft (or out of focus). While, the object is getting nearer, the focus is clearing-up.

Is there a way to adjust this?

I have a SJCAM M20, tried to use as dash-cam. I noticed, far objects ar soft (or out of focus). While, the object is getting nearer, the focus is clearing-up.

Is there a way to adjust this?

Are you using this in Dashcam mode?

hi all,

I'm new in this type of camera & just bought one pcs of M20..would like to know if anyone can share the best setting for indoor shots..I can't get the best quality image/video for shooting in indoor...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
5 M20 0
J M20 2
O M20 9
K M20 14
K M20 1
Back