Pics that make you smile

hehe yeah that's sound advise.

I freaked out my nice yesterday telling her i get 6 days battery time on my smartphone, she has to charge her Iphone 7 every day.

O yeah i am by no means addicted to those damn things, and i did not put the phone in the car charger on my past drives so she could see a clean discharge graph on my phone.
The same graph on her phone looked like the North face of the Matterhorn. :D

O yeah i am by no means addicted to those damn things, and i did not put the phone in the car charger on my past drives so she could see a clean discharge graph on my phone.
The same graph on her phone looked like the North face of the Matterhorn. :D

I think you need two brand new batteries to really make a proper comparison. Also, two different brand phones may have different capacity batteries.

Yeah i dont know about the fruit phone but mine are 4000 mah and i think that's a little bit larger than her phone battery, also i assume she have wifi on all the time and GPS and what not, where i have most things turned off as default and things like the GPS only come live with some apps i use in the car.

I freaked out my nice yesterday telling her i get 6 days battery time on my smartphone, she has to charge her Iphone 7 every day.

I might charge my cell phone 1-2 times a year. It is not for constant use.

I only have one due to my dear old sick mother, from 1999 to 2009 or so i dident have a phone other then the fixed line in my house and to be honest it was only there to get internet.
When my mother are gone, so are my phone i think, its not like them becoming smart since i last had one have made me addicted to them.

On average i think i get and make 2-3 calls every week, the numbers for texts are the same i think,,,, pretty nice the people respect me telling how much i dislike talking on the phone.
When a call cross the 3 - 5 minute length i start to pull out hair not least since the important part of the call only took 20 seconds and now the other part just offload BS i can wait to hear when i actually see the person.

Most of my calls are like this.

Me. whats up its Peiter ( my IRL nickname since i was 10 or so ), are you home ?
Other person: yes
Me: cool see you soon then.

I think I will dig out my old Nokia 7110. I was always quite fond of it, I think it would be a great backup phone with a new battery.
I was looking up jokes about Nokia 3310 battery life earlier and saw they've brought out a 2017 version of it. I was tempted to get one, but it seems to be an overpriced nostalgia toy. My old 7110 is more authentic, I'll stick with that.

I even have a couple of analogue mobiles somewhere. You know... Just in case they decide to switch back. :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Some people are so old-fashion that they still use art of conversation. Saves your phone batteries too.

pix.jpg

If one person was eliminated, all the rest put together would ring my phone 2-3 times a week. But I have to work so.... :( Lacking that one person I can run my phone about 10 days on one charge, but with them I have to charge it every 2-3 days.

I wouldn't mind that so much but that one feckwit, who holds multiple college degrees but still cannot compile his thoughts into one phone call instead of five, rings me multiple times every day to essentially say nothing which I am not already aware of. Even after seeing my phone and being told multiple times that it's tiny screen doesn't do pics well, the same idiot still sends them :eek: Just another dumba$$ who could not figure out how to accomplish anything without his phone, which literally rings every minute or less :mad: The same as there being huge numbers of people who cannot manage themselves well enough to drive safely, there are at least as many who cannot manage themselves well enough to have a cellphone without being a menace with it too :confused:

Oh, my phone? A tiny LG CF360
lg-CF360-att-blue-open.jpg
It will fit entirely into a cigarette pack: 10cmX5cmX2cm. It has been sat on, laid on, been covered with sweat, and dropped from roofs so many times that I can't count them, but any one instance of which would have killed the average smartphone. I broke the screen of my first one by throwing it across the yard and the one I use now wore through the rubber down to the switch inside about 4 months ago. I have a 3rd one ready for use when this one quits- it was a hassle finding one as they haven't made these in ages. Just swap the SIM card and go. That one cost me all of $12 used in VF+ condition :ROFLMAO: It has a web browser, camera, and GPS functions but I never use them. It replaced an equally small Nokia flip-phone which wasn't nearly as durable. It does everything a basic phone needs to do most excellently. It does not pretend to be a tablet or laptop PC or any such other silliness which 90% of the smartphone owners could do without. It's the "Mobius" of cellphones :cool:

Phil

I have a LR flip phone for emergencies, I have made 2 calls on it in the last year, I don't like phones! I just can't understand people who will stay on their cell phone literally for a hour are more! If I need to talk to anyone longer then 3 minutes, I go see them.
Another BIG peeve is people who call and don't leave a message on my land line phone. Then email me and want to know why I don't return their calls:confused::eek::D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back