Pics that make you smile

Hehe nice try :)

Braille? That would explain some of the drivers that I see. :)

On the signs at every McDonalds drive-thru is written that a Braille menu is available on request. So how would a blind person know this since they can't see that writing? If their sighted companion can read that for them, then why can't that person also read the menu out loud to their non-sighted friend? It just seems a bit silly to me and also to two friends of mine who are blind :p

Based on all the driving vids we see, perhaps Borg is onto something and the Braille menus are intended for the drivers instead :eek:

Phil

On the signs at every McDonalds drive-thru is written that a Braille menu is available on request....
How about the drive-up ATM keypads, that are only accessible from the driver's seat, that have braille indicators on all the buttons. :eek:

For all you guys who would like a Hummer but thought they were too masculine or macho I have a solution (and it is for sale). :D
(Captured on my dash cam on a little 'road trip' yesterday.)

Hummer.jpg

For all you guys who would like a Hummer but thought they were too masculine or macho I have a solution (and it is for sale). :D
(Captured on my dash cam on a little 'road trip' yesterday.)

View attachment 32447
Looks like it should say "Power Wheels" and "BARBIE" in huge white letters...

Based on all the driving vids we see, perhaps Borg is onto something and the Braille menus are intended for the drivers instead :eek:

Phil

Whenever I see someone drifting around in (and out of) their lane or onto the shoulder, I say they're driving by braille. They wait till the feel reflectors or rumble strips on one side, then steer the other way to stay in their lane.

Maybe it's just in preparation for the day when self driving cars become a reality and the visually impaired can go out and get a big Mac at 1am like the rest of us. Hopefully I don't get stuck behind someone trying to read the entire menu in braille.

KuoH

How about the drive-up ATM keypads, that are only accessible from the driver's seat, that have braille indicators on all the buttons. :eek:

I would hope that it's just banks cutting costs by using the same keypads in every ATM instead of spending more to make one without braille... Not to mention avoiding potential ADA lawsuits in our overly litigious society... :mad:

We all know that person.

362351d1501695935-13938416_624129807750392_2045247968129278252_n.jpg

Ouch! Did he break his neck?

Read the series number and you will understand.

Strangely enough, I have picked up loads of that brand of toilet at the US/Mexico border......made in China. I think they also make some of them in Mexico, but the trip from China, to the US, via Mexico still is kind of puzzling....and it still had the 'American Standard' brand name.
(I think the port costs in the US have something to do with it)

Our standards have changed? :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back