Xiaomi Mijia Car DVR Dashcam (Mstar MSC8328P, Sony IMX323) [GearBest.com]

When i lock my car,mijia is running all night and in a morning,car is unable to start.
But cheap 8 USD dash cam stop recording soon as I turn off engine,and turn on when i start engine.
In a same car.

I understand what you talking about,but you need to explain it a little bit more and you had to mention earlier that your 8 USD dashcam is working and Mijia dont. Jokiin only wants to help you.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Like i said,i will upload videos tomorrow..

When i lock my car,mijia is running all night and in a morning,car is unable to start.
But cheap 8 USD dash cam stop recording soon as I turn off engine,and turn on when i start engine.
In a same car.
If your car is unable to start after Mijia worked all night,you probably have bad car battery. My WR 1 worked few times all night long and in the morning I started my car normal ( its not a diesel engine car so its a smaller battery than in diesel engine cars ),or your Mijia is consuming more power than average dashcam.

I understand what you talking about,but you need to explain it a little bit more and you had to mention earlier that your 8 USD dashcam is working and Mijia dont. Jokiin only wants to help you.

we're obviously missing some information still, I'll wait until we get some more detail before trying to decipher what's going on

When car is turned off voltage is about 12,5 V but when car is running then voltage is about 13 V .
Maybe some cams recognize that the car is running.This is just theory

if they are 5v USB powered cams this is not possible from a regular cigarette plug install, the power supply will output 5v with anything from about 9v up to 32v input

we're obviously missing some information still, I'll wait until we get some more detail before trying to decipher what's going on
I havent your patience.

When car is turned off voltage is about 12,5 V but when car is running then voltage is about 13 V .
Spare us theories and start revealing some facts. Theory is guessing,facts are facts.

Spare us theories and start revealing some facts. Theory is guessing,facts are facts.

Love you too ;)
This isnt love or hate thing,I have nothing against you. We all want to help you with your dashcam issue.

Nah is ok bro,i already searching another dash cam with GPS.But i will resolve this issue.

Sent from my PC but i own OP3 :)

Nowhere have I ever seen that this one has Parking Mode, Banggood shows us indeed that it has Parking MONITORING, I don't know what that is, but it would seem like a term to leave us believing / hoping it has Parking Mode, and when we claime a non function, they probably say somehing to clear their conscience, and leave us with a NON function. THAT IS NOT NICE, if you claim, you should get your money back, IT HAS NO PARKING MODE....

Well, as far as I know anyway.

Nowhere have I ever seen that this one has Parking Mode, Banggood shows us indeed that it has Parking MONITORING, I don't know what that is, but it would seem like a term to leave us believing / hoping it has Parking Mode, and when we claime a non function, they probably say somehing to clear their conscience, and leave us with a NON function. THAT IS NOT NICE, if you claim, you should get your money back, IT HAS NO PARKING MODE....

Well, as far as I know anyway.
You can check on Gearbest,is the same mistake.Parking mode!

First to say that I checked the facts and want to apologise to
jokiin
and
sone983
,maybe i was a little bit rude.
I tested the lighter on three vehicles wv passat (2006), skoda octavia (2011) and Toyota (2014).
Only the toyota cig-lighter does not work constantly.So i must do some rewirring on my cars.
Thanks
P.S. i am still very disapointed with mijia dash cam,on the software side !

First to say that I checked the facts and want to apologise to
jokiin
and
sone983
,maybe i was a little bit rude.
I tested the lighter on three vehicles wv passat (2006), skoda octavia (2011) and Toyota (2014).
Only the toyota cig-lighter does not work constantly.So i must do some rewirring on my cars.
Thanks
P.S. i am still very disapointed with mijia dash cam,on the software side !
Its all OK,you didnt do nothing bad,so IMHO you dont need to apologize,we just understood each others because of lack of facts and information. Me and Jokiin rather than me is always willing to help everyone here on DCT and many other members also. I am happy if manage to help you in any way now or in future.

You can check on Gearbest,is the same mistake.Parking mode!

It's good that you brought it up, but Gearbest also mentions PARKING MONITORING, not PARKING MODE, that's my whole point, for all I know they just mean motion detection and call it parking monitoring... I haven't seen it anywhere in the menu's of the camera, nor in the wifi app...

It is really confusing, and they need to clear it up..... that's for sure!

I don't blame the seller, I guess the responsibillity rests with the manufacturer I guess.

On the manufacturer site everything seems legit.
No parking mode or parking monitoring or motion detection.

Back