Blueskysea B1W dashcam

That's unfortunately the worst card to be using. Lots and lots of reports of that card failing in high demand applications such as dashcams. Save yourself further hassle and upgrade.

You should notice that this is the upgraded A1 version, much better and designed for mobile Apps and manage a lot of small files. Yes previous version was absolutely rubbish.

Also as said, the card has been working fine until a couple of days ago when I heard for first time, slow speed card detected, and I suppose it is related to partition full problem on the secure videos side

Also as said, the card has been working fine until a couple of days ago when I heard for first time, slow speed card detected, and I suppose it is related to partition full problem on the secure videos side
Its loop recording should work even if its memory card was full, and please send its camera back for further inspection if it cannot do loop recording, thanks!

I will test it again after formatting SDCARD. Now there are expected recordings in each folder after a couple of days... everything seems to work fine, like first time I did when I bought. I will put an oye on it and inform you again as soon I'm detecting the same error

I have this micro SD card: Samsung 64GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter (MB-ME64GA/AM). Is it good for the b1w?

I have this micro SD card: Samsung 64GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card with Adapter (MB-ME64GA/AM). Is it good for the b1w?
OK

That is the card I'm using in mine and it works flawlessly.

Phil

About to receive my dash cam soon. I have Samsung 32gb Evo plus card, is this suitabl

About to receive my dash cam soon. I have Samsung 32gb Evo plus card, is this suitabl
Okay to go, as long as you have a quality card!

Yes, this is a good card for this and most other dashcams.

Phil

Okay to go, as long as you have a quality card!
Thanks, received my dash cam and found to be working fine this memory card.
Can you clarify couple of queries...
What is the purpose of gsensor if I don't use parking mode/hardwire kit?
While I lock a video, so which & how many files will get locked?
How long video I can get with 32gb card?

What is the purpose of gsensor if I don't use parking mode/hardwire kit?
The video was locked automatically when G-sensor triggered, such as a hit to your car;
While I lock a video, so which & how many files will get locked?
It depends on your video segmentation setting! For example, its locked footage will be 1 min if you set up it's looping recording time to be 1 min;
How long video I can get with 32gb card?
30% at least reserved for event recording, and about 90Mb per minutes, so about 4 hrs recording before looping!

What SD card you recommend? I too have issue with old card which was working without problems on A118, looks like B1W is more demanding to SD card, maybe it is time to upgrade. So can you recommend something that is working OK with B1W?

Hello
I just recive b1w today and everthyng is working ok.
Video quality is exelent for camera in that price range.
I have only question about car charger. Is it normal to camera continue recording even if I turn of engine and pull out the key? I have to rotate car charger or pull it out.

Hello
I just recive b1w today and everthyng is working ok.
Video quality is exelent for camera in that price range.
I have only question about car charger. Is it normal to camera continue recording even if I turn of engine and pull out the key? I have to rotate car charger or pull it out.
This is related to your car charger, if it is powered constantly, this is absolutely normal.

Ok, thank you. I will test car behavior these days maybe it will auto cut power after 10-20 minutes.
Question about g sensor , what senstive you suggest?
Does "low" means a leeser force need it to activate it or the sensor have lesser senstive and it need bigger force for it activation.

So can you recommend something that is working OK with B1W?
You can format your old card by computer and give it a try with B1W! Anyway, for new card, you can use Sandisk C10/or High Endurance card, the price is reasonable and easy to find!
I will test car behavior these days maybe it will auto cut power after 10-20 minutes.
Yes, might your car charger socket can keep about 10-20 mins power on after engine off, please have a check!
oes "low" means a leeser force need it to activate it or the sensor have lesser senstive and it need bigger force for it activation.
High level is easy to be triggered!

The video was locked automatically when G-sensor triggered, such as a hit to your car;

It depends on your video segmentation setting! For example, its locked footage will be 1 min if you set up it's looping recording time to be 1 min;

30% at least reserved for event recording, and about 90Mb per minutes, so about 4 hrs recording before looping!
Thanks for the detailed response.

Using the cam for about couple of days now.

Though video appears to be fine, dashcam is being started in standby mode without any voice prompt sometimes randomly. After removing and reinserting charger in the lighter socket, cam seems to start recording normally. What could be the reason?

Thanks for the detailed response.

Using the cam for about couple of days now.

Though video appears to be fine, dashcam is being started in standby mode without any voice prompt sometimes randomly. After removing and reinserting charger in the lighter socket, cam seems to start recording normally. What could be the reason?
Mainly should be the problem with the memory card, and give it a try to format SD Card with tool SD CARD FORMATTER https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

hi there,
I'm using B1W for a few weeks so far.
have a couple of questions to ask.
1/ is this possible to change Android app language to English without changing phone language? Russian translation is terrible.
2/ is there an option to make a photo without using phone app?
3/ phone app can't receive list of files, probable because of huge number of movies saved. I'm uisng Samsung 64GB 100MB/s U3 MicroSDXC EVO (MB-ME64GA/AM) and file length is 1 minute.

erreur de sujet désolé

Last edited:
Back