Blueskysea B1W dashcam

With the latest firmware, parking mode works as expected, suer b!!!! :)

+/- 3 minutes after the car is stopped, start parking mode, any movement and start to record. G sensor sensitivity can be adjusted with the app v1.7.9 :)

Still waiting (if it is possible) for a version with absolute NO SOUNDS until any error (no sd card, sd card error, etc...) happens.

Thanks for all the updates and applied suggestions :)

Nvm. Just got it. Can I have the latest firmware? or the parking beta

Last edited:
Once my sd card is about to be full the dash cam would stop and say "SD card, low speed" and it would constantly say it until I reformat it.

Once my sd card is about to be full the dash cam would stop and say "SD card, low speed" and it would constantly say it until I reformat it.
What model, size, class of card is it?

Samsung Pro endurance 64gb class 10
Camera voice alert if failed card, and please take out sd card and have a test this card with tool H2testw to see if some broken sections! And format this card by your computer before you test it!

Camera voice alert if failed card, and please take out sd card and have a test this card with tool H2testw to see if some broken sections! And format this card by your computer before you test it!
I have tested it under H2testw and there are no broken sections. No errors

I have tested it under H2testw and there are no broken sections. No errors
Could you mind to show me its reading speed and its writing speed?

I have the same issue. But instead of formatting, power cycle (restart), helps to overcome the problem as well.
Samsung EVO 128MB

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Bonjour,
Je cherche un support supplémentaire sur la caméra B1W
j'ai acheté un support sur Ebay et adapté pour la B1W
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/282434306356?ul_noapp=true
Mais celui-ci n'est pas bien la caméra bouge et le support est trop gros
ou trouvé le support d'origine? , je veux installer dans une 2éme voiture la caméra
Merci

18040112200418828815643809.jpg

18040112200518828815643811.jpg

18040112200018828815643797.jpg

I have the same issue. But instead of formatting, power cycle (restart), helps to overcome the problem as well.
Samsung EVO 128MB

I have the same issue too! "SD card, low speed". Today i ordered a new SD Card and i'll update the firmware to see if the problem will be fixed.

*i used San disk Ultra 16Gb / fat32

I have the same issue too! "SD card, low speed". Today i ordered a new SD Card and i'll update the firmware to see if the problem will be fixed.

*i used San disk Ultra 16Gb / fat32

Same problem here. A couple of days ago I heard "SD CARD LOW SPEED" repeating, until I power cycle the dashcam and it started to say "RECORDING START". Today I needed to download a clip, and OMG no new clips where recorded since that day that Lo Speed announce was told.

The clip I needed wasn't important, But I was hearing everyday "Recording Start", and it was not true :( so I started losing confidence about this dashcam :(

I formatted the CD via app and the clips started to be recorded again

What happend to the dashcam say "Recoding start" and it isn't really true?

My card: SanDisk Ultra Android - microSDXC UHS-I DE 64 GB, Reading up to 100 MB/s, Class 10, U1 & A1

What happend to the dashcam say "Recoding start" and it isn't really true?
Could you mind to have a test your memory card with third tool T2testw since this camera saying "SD CARD LOW SPEED"?
Its camera prompts "recording start" when ignition on, and it should alert BEEP per 5 seconds if it detects card errors!

Today i ordered a new SD Card and i'll update the firmware to see if the problem will be fixed.
Suggest you Sandisk high endurance 32G, 64G card!

Could you mind to have a test your memory card with third tool T2testw since this camera saying "SD CARD LOW SPEED"?
Its camera prompts "recording start" when ignition on, and it should alert BEEP per 5 seconds if it detects card errors!

Sorry but I didn't told it before. I already did a test and No bad sectors, no dalys, no retries.. Also tests says +/- 40MB/s recording and +/- 80MB/s reading.

As I told on other thread, perhaps I was caused due to a filled SECURE RECORDINGs partition?

My card: SanDisk Ultra Android - microSDXC UHS-I DE 64 GB, Reading up to 100 MB/s, Class 10, U1 & A1

That's unfortunately the worst card to be using. Lots and lots of reports of that card failing in high demand applications such as dashcams. Save yourself further hassle and upgrade.

Back