Mini 0803 coming

Thanks for pointing me to Procam! Almost forgot about them.
I just installed their firmware (20140530) and there are noticable changes:
-Ability to print GPS stamp in video
-Set the shutdown delay (after power loss)
But:
-Audio bug still not fixed (icon indicates no audio but cam is still recording audio)
-I had to reset the device to factory settings because it always freezed when it started recording. After a factory reset it is working now..

Firmware supports 2 cards

Speed stamp confirmed:
speedstampujvple6hn2.png

Numbers are still too small.... :rolleyes:

I agree. But I will disable the speed stamp anyways.

The speed stamp shows speed units like 'Kmh' which is not correct. It should be 'km/h' to be exactly.

Yes but thats not a real problem I guess.

I'm more concerned with the size of the numbers... I feel that I am alone to have this issue....

Yes but thats not a real problem I guess.
I'm not sure that it is even wrong for a Russian camera, would be better as kph since that is more widely used around the world but that is an english abbreviation while km/h is an international symbol so valid in all languages.

Does it change to mph if you change the mph/kph setting in the menu?

The correct SI abbreviation for kilometres per hour is km/h. There is no such thing as kph or kmph or km/hr. Firmware cooks please note.

Yes thats true. But I guess thats not an issue with high priority

Yes thats true. But I guess thats not an issue with high priority
The trouble is, based on the number of fixes coming out, nothing seems to be a high priority.

I have recently got the 0803 16GB internal memory GPS version but am having trouble playing back video with Registrator on a Win 7 machine. The video does not play although the audio is there as are the accelerometer readings. There were no GPS readings but I think that is because the GPS may have been off (I hope). Even though a codec pack should not need to be installed on Win 7 I installed the K-Lite codec pack and then the videos would play but not on Registrator, rather on a separate window. The window in Registrator was blank. I uninstalled K-Lite because I prefer to keep an uncluttered PC but would like to know if there is just one codec I can install or what I should do to solve my problem. Thanks!!!

EDIT: I now realise no GPS data was recorded because the power cable has to be plugged into the bracket/GPS module for it to work.

Last edited:
I guess you are using 1296p resolution. Probably your computer is not powerful enough. Try 1080p

...Does it change to mph if you change the mph/kph setting in the menu?
Just tried out the ProCam FW20140530 V1.0.
There is no option to alter the mph/kph setting in the menu with this FW. That means with the GPS stamp "On" you can only have the kph reading showing in the video, which is no good to UK users. Looks as if we'll have to be patient a while longer for this and the mute bug to be fixed.....

Last edited:
am having trouble playing back video with Registrator on a Win 7 machine.

EDIT: I now realise no GPS data was recorded because the power cable has to be plugged into the bracket/GPS module for it to work.
Try the "Playback/Renderer/VMR" menu, sounds like your computers hardware acceleration/firmware has some issues with the resolution and that menu option will do the work in software. I wouldn't worry about leaving Codecs installed, they are very small things that are only loaded when needed so having extras will have a very tiny impact on performance.

Plugging the power cable into the camera will power the GPS as long as you don't have loose pins in the connection, which doesn't seem to be that unusual, look up the DIY fix thread.

Back