Pics that make you smile

Luigi board.

mvMpOTd.jpg

Hehe yeah our queen is a hardcore chain smoking SOB :D

And thats kinda funny cuz these royal houses of Europe is all tied together bunch of inbred.

But better not tell the next king, he is harcore Danish special forces, just to mention 1 thing.

Hehe yeah our queen is a hardcore chain smoking SOB :D

And thats kinda funny cuz these royal houses of Europe is all tied together bunch of inbred.

But better not tell the next king, he is harcore Danish special forces, just to mention 1 thing.
Danish king
71BH1ZGXBQL.gif

Sorry kamkar1, you'll soon be erased :p

Sorry kamkar1, you'll soon be erased :p
He looks more like Dirty Harry and I'm sure he forgot if was 5 or 6 times he just shot.

The basic Frogman Course is nine months. Each year 500-600 apply to the course and less than a dozen complete all nine months. Since its creation in 1957, 311 have completed the training, and become a Frogman.[3]
Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark passed selection and completed continuation training to become a badged Frogman, in the course of which he earnt the nickname "Pingo".[4]

The Danish naval and army special forces are a elite bunch, just ask any one that played ball with them for fun of if you can find any one that survived when they play for real.
Some move on to foreign special forces training, and they have often passed those courses distinguished.

Im pretty sure "pingo" would have my ass in a sling if he wanted to, and not cuz he is royal but just cuz he can.

174092-se-hvad-din-supermand-dur-til-mary--.jpg

I assume it was the Leopard 1 tank, it took a little to bends it barrel.

I myself was never given the honor of serving my country, when my education was finally done and i got to stand tall before the man i was just brushed aside.

I assume the reason then at the age of 21 - 22 i was under 60 kilos, so yeah i might have been a good stand in for a prison camp inmate.
But somewhat of a let dawn as i back then was a firce proud Dane, but all i could do was shrug my shoulders and promise myself that if the Germans come back i will get 10 of them before they got me, and i would do so with my own arms.

Today i will be standing at the border waving a "herzlich willkommen" flag as my patriotism have calmed down a whole lot since then.

I assume the reason then at the age of 21 - 22 i was under 60 kilos, so yeah i might have been a good stand in for a prison camp inmate.

Could you not have been used as an arrow;)

I tried to avoid my service, by playing sick and pretend I couldn't hear. There say my hearing was the half of a normal person, but that will not be a problem. At the lotto I pulled a very low number, so it was clear. You either serve or you take your time in jail. I did my duty.

I played it strait but dident even get to draw a number, i then asked if i could volunteer as a weapons mechanic, but that was denied assuming i could not handle regular grunt work with my flimsy frame.
So i went on to do my own thing i had already been doing for some years, i was pretty proficient in hand 2 hand combat before i was 18 due to my somewhat shady hobbies and interests as a kid.

And it would have been no problem back then, but since they denied me i worked myself to the bone in regular jobs, and that still lasted until lately.
I would have been running my ass off with a 50 kilos backpack and a heavy machine gun if need be

You rarely see people do that, i even told my friend once, and he said dont be stupid, so i pointed to the label on the wire drum saying you must unwind all the cable before use.

My friend still dont do it :rolleyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back