Pics that make you smile

i don't either... but then i don't run that much current through the cord either. maybe one light, or the leaf blower or string trimmer... i'm guessing the other end of the cable must have looked something like this:

Christmas-Plugs.jpg

Yeah i do think it come down to how much you load that chord, when we use it at my friends house there is just 1 tool at the end of it.
A grinder or maybe a electric impact wrench and so on, i think when we put up the new fence towards the street we did have the large compressor on it.
But it was not running all the time as we only had 1 nail gun on the compressor and only put 2 nail in each end of the boards in the fence.

Plus i was doing most of the work, and even back then i was miserably weak and slow, and still lifting the small boards and the nail hun threw out my back for a couple of days before i managed to get it to pop back in place.

Saturday i put up 3 shelves and 2 lights over my nices dinner table, that took me 4-5 hours where i was huffing and puffing and sweating like a pig :(
When i was driving home i got to think how little i made in that long time :(:confused: seem like getting old is turning me more and more "Danish"
Danish being a word i have long used for negative things like stupid - weak - ignorant and so on.

Ms. Griswold fix the electrical problem.:)

i don't either... but then i don't run that much current through the cord either. maybe one light, or the leaf blower or string trimmer... i'm guessing the other end of the cable must have looked something like this:

Christmas-Plugs.jpg

I wonder how he would manage the recoil? Probably hop backwards. :D

You'll have to watch the movie and see how Cherry Darling does her thing! :D
(Hint - helps to have been an exotic dancer. ;))

I imagine that guy with the prosthetic must be a fan of the film.

Planet-Terror-movie.jpg

Last edited:
Boston Dynamics

Yes after i have been following them for a while i no longer think skynet will the the problem, Boston dynamics will be the downfall of us all.

Yes after i have been following them for a while i no longer think skynet will the the problem, Boston dynamics will be the downfall of us all.

All you have to do is watch the YouTube videos of the guys at Boston Dynamics kicking and abusing the robots to witness the seeds of the robot rebellion. I'm not quite sure I would rule out Skynet AI though. Once these highly capable military robots become self aware we are all screwed!

All you have to do is watch the YouTube videos of the guys at Boston Dynamics kicking and abusing the robots to witness the seeds of the robot rebellion. I'm not quite sure I would rule out Skynet AI though. Once these highly capable military robots become self aware we are all screwed!
question is whether asimov's 3 laws can be implemented/enforced...

You can put Denmark after Finland in the above chart, i am still amazed most people here dont expect a person to come and wipe their ass when they have been to the toilet.
Cuz in so many other aspects of life here people expect gooberment to fix their problems, and they dont even notice when gooberment fail in doing that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back