Dashcam Theft on rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion but on balance I'd rather leave a dashcam recording when parked than remove it. I reckon it's more likely to provide useful evidence and a possible deterrent than it is to invite a break-in.

If someone damages my car when it's parked, the camera might allow my insurer to recover the cost from the other party.
If someone steals a camera when my car is parked, I'll claim on insurance and buy another one.
If you claim on insurance will it not affect you ncd?

I think most of the people you refer to are British born.
No, most of them are non-UK-born, although of course some of those should maybe not be considered as foreigners ... is Boris a foreigner?

UK 2021 Census said:
  • London continued to be the region with the largest estimated proportion of non-UK-born (37%) and non-British (21%) population.

No, most of them are non-UK-born, although of course some of those should maybe not be considered as foreigners ... is Boris a foreigner?
We are talking about actual criminals, not population. The majority of Brits in Spain and Cyprus are British born and the crime rates are the highest in British occupied Peya and Benidorm (three times the average in Spain).

Boris was born in the USA. So of course, he is foreign. But he was probably placed here to run us, by the US, so that we can continue being their poodle.

Name a non USA born American president?

More than 20 million Americans are ineligible to become president because they were not born in the United States and obtained citizenship by naturalization.

I Think we were all duped to believe Brexit was the answer but all its done is increased the wealth Poverty divide and created one of the most expensive countries to live in the world, with an ever increasing crime rate as Brits steal to survive...

**I'm British born. The truth hurts me as much as it hurts you Nigel**

Last edited:
More than 20 million Americans are ineligible to become president because they were not born in the United States and obtained citizenship by naturalization.

The British don't discriminate against their own citizens or foreigners in that way!

This is simply more of your usual nation bashing of the USA, NIgel. It is astonishing to constantly see your prejudice and ignorance of the U.S. on display.

At the founding of the United State and the ousting the British after the American Revolution the presidential birth requirements were written directly into the U.S. Constitution that anyone elected to serve as U.S. president or vice president must be a "natural born citizen" for the specific purpose of insuring that no outside foreign influence could assume leadership of our government. It has nothing to do with "discrimination". Other elected positions in government are open to naturalized citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back