jokiin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, looking to buy a 2 channel dash cam soon, when is the 2 channel version of the Street Guardian due for release? From other posts it seems like it should be out around now. Thanks
    jokiin
    jokiin
    we are getting close to release, maybe another month or so
    Thanks for your reply,could you please send the link? I will see what I can do. Actually any other professional forum is welcome,we are not only focus on car.
    jokiin
    jokiin
    that's something you would need to research, most forums do not allow you to make promotional posts or non paid advertising so you would need to talk to the administrators of each forum
    Hi jokiin,
    Could you please recommand any other professional forums about car?And we have some Car DVD and Car accessories want to promote,if you have interested I would like to send to you to test it. Thanks for your time,waiting for your news.
    jokiin
    jokiin
    not sure about DVD product, most car forums are vehicle specific, not general nature, that's only suitable if you have accessories for each car brand really and want to promote to each brand
    Hey, owner of a SG9665GC for several mos. now. Glad I had it today when I was hit by a road rager. Police took statements, and I told them I have dashcam footage of the incident. I went to review the file but it was corrupted. This is the last file recorded prior to me removing the SD card. I've read others have had this issue with the same cam model. Any insight into whether this is a known issue / how to resolve?
    L
    la_skydiver
    No, I did not stop recording before removing the SD card. Thats probably it. Thanks
    jokiin
    jokiin
    well that would do it, you can try playing the file in the camera and it might be recoverable, can't hurt to try anyway
    Street Guardian USA
    Street Guardian USA
    Try using registratorviewer to recover the corrupted file. It will ask to point to a good file to re-build the index of the corrupted file.
    Reactions: jokiin
    I hard wired the camera to the the fuse panel with a add a fuse. When I turn off the ignition & open the door my radio will power off. However it does appear the the dash camera is still operating? Is the capacitor so big that it will stay on for awhile after you turn off the vehicle?I am wanting to make sure that I did not pick a location that is always on.
    jokiin
    jokiin
    Hi Patrick, I'd say double check your work, the cameras only run for a couple of seconds at most once the power is disconnected, that fuse mustn't be ignition switched
    I have downloaded it, I have to carefully study, I like this drive recorder, if there is no manual, I really can not use. Thank you again! I wish you happy every day!
    I disturb you so much, you can be patient to answer me, you really good, really very grateful to you!!
    I tried to download the site, but I do not know what reason, can not download, very anxious.
    Do you have an English version, please send a copy to my email address? Lingd618@163.com, I'm sorry to have caused you so much trouble.
    jokiin
    jokiin
    you probably can't access it because the file host we use is often not available from Chinese internet connections, I will email it to you
    I got that from Amazon.Can you tell me how to download the instruction manual?thank you!
    jokiin
    jokiin
    it's on our website oin the support page, only English and Russian versions available
    I have bought one SG9665GC , how to get the manual?
    GPS time is two hours faster than local time, how to adjust? Thank you
    lingd
    lingd
    Did I do something wrong? Refuse to answer my question?
    jokiin
    jokiin
    I didn't see your question, I don't check the messages here

Timezone default is +10, you need +8 for China

Where did you buy from?
    Hi Jokiin,

I'm looking to buy two CPL lenses for SG9665GC (I have two of them). How do I find your prices and how do I purchase from you?

I'm in Melbourne, Australia.

Regards,
    Dave.
    jokiin
    jokiin
    can buy from our website, currently out of stock though, will probably be 10 days or so before we'll have them back in stock
    First of all, thank you for your timely reply, but I still have a question:
    1, I use the extension line to the GPS module into the rear windshield, but electric heating wire in the rear windshield, will it not have a bad effect on the GPS signal reception?
    2, OUT AV can transmit video and audio at the same time? Or can only transfer video?
    thank you!
    Reactions: Koonlung Car DVR
    jokiin
    jokiin
    I don't understand why you want to put the GPS at the rear window, the demister shouldn't affect the reception, the AV out has audio and video channel
    Reactions: lingd
    I have two questions about SG9665GC :
    1, if the SG9665GC is placed in front of the windshield, the GPS module recommended where? Can I put GPS under the rear windshield? Is the length of the connecting line long enough?
    2, I would like to watch and listen SG9665GC through my car DVD ,how can I connect SG9665GC to my car DVD ?
    thank you!
    jokiin
    jokiin
    GPS cable is not long enough to go to the rear window in most vehicles, it is possible to use an extension cable though, the camera has AV out port that can connect to car DVD
    Reactions: lingd
    Hello,Jokiin, I like Street Guardian SG9665GC v2, I am in Beijing, China, how to buy ah? Thank you
    jokiin
    jokiin
    you can't buy in China sorry
    Just to let you know jokiin, I just now ordered the Street Guardian SG9665GC v2 2016 edition from Amazon.CA I have read most of the posts on this site ignoring the negative ones and feel that this DVR has good potential with future firmware updates.
    Brenda
    Reactions: thancam
    jokiin
    jokiin
    Thanks Brenda, appreciate the feedback :)
    Hello just had a quick question, but can the CPL filter for the SGZC12SS be left on even at night or should it be removed for better picture?
    jokiin
    jokiin
    it will have an effect on night video, in well lit areas it's workable, if you're in areas without great lighting though you're probably better to remove it at night, a lot of people like to put a reference mark somewhere on the edge of the filter so they can quickly reinstall and know that the adjustment is correct without having to check it
    Hi Jokiin, are you able to supply the SGGCCPL Circular polarizing lens for the Street Guardian SG9665GC. Delivery to Mount Martha, Victoria, Australia?
    jokiin
    jokiin
    we should have stock again in around 2 weeks
    Hi, I've got the thinkware 750 is it possible to record when my car is parked, if so can i check via app?
    jokiin
    jokiin
    I believe they have this function if it is wired and configured accordingly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back