0801 Power Cable

fenman

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, got a problem with my 0801 now its fitted, not with the camera.
All local FM radio stations have now got bad interference. Main stations are ok.
Moved the cable down other side pillar but no difference. Run the camera on battery only & the radio is normal
Tried a Tom Tom power cable & no problems although its 6' shorter than i need. Fitted in Navara 4x4.
Any help/pointers would be great.

fenman

Hi all, got a problem with my 0801 now its fitted, not with the camera.
All local FM radio stations have now got bad interference. Main stations are ok.
Moved the cable down other side pillar but no difference. Run the camera on battery only & the radio is normal
Tried a Tom Tom power cable & no problems although its 6' shorter than i need. Fitted in Navara 4x4.
Any help/pointers would be great.

fenman

One of the 12v power socket to usb adapters I've got does the same thing and messes up the radio. Swapped it for another for a few pounds and no problems. I'd just buy another power cable off amazon if I was you.

Try this. Works fine for me, although you'll need to hard-wire it or put appropriate plugs on.

You can buy 12v to 5v dc/dc adapters with the micro or mini USB end already on it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00C3CU198
411SAHDtfQL.jpg

Back