0906 disassembly

Just a thought - have you got the mic the correct way around, possibly the original was the wrong way around too. I guess they may still produce a signal when backwards, but the amplifier in the mic module wont work with negative power so it would be very low.
I was thinking about that also, but the way the mic is soldered on PCB it is pretty much impossible. The leads are offset from the center so soldering it the other way would make it stick out from the PCB.
IMG_20170520_130136.jpg

as the microphones are very sensitive the soldering temperature and time must be controlled.
usually the solder time must be in 3 seconds to make sure the MIC not be damaged.

as the microphones are very sensitive the soldering temperature and time must be controlled.
usually the solder time must be in 3 seconds to make sure the MIC not be damaged.
Yes, I am aware of that. But the chances that two mics are broken (the same way) are pretty slim. At this point I have to assume that something else is broken. Unfortunately, I have no way of debugging that.

I apologize, if not in the subject:
- I'd like to connect a mini-0906 to the radio tape recorder: RK-3188
Video - connected via AUX
But the control buttons - sensory or external - no way
There are ideas - how to implement the control of the mini 0906 through the touch screen of the car receiver RK-3188?

If you solve this problem:
- via the USB connection
or
- radio channel (external control)
That will get a super connection to the car radio, which will greatly increase sales

I have my finished application on android 5 and 7
Touch buttons control via IR channel NT96223
I can easily adapt it to the mini-0906
Are you not interested in increasing sales?

some testers did have a little issues with lenses, so MEG sent us replacement lenses and mounts, i think we got 3 each, plus some of the little flex cables in spare.

I apologize, if not in the subject:
- I'd like to connect a mini-0906 to the radio tape recorder: RK-3188
Video - connected via AUX
But the control buttons - sensory or external - no way
There are ideas - how to implement the control of the mini 0906 through the touch screen of the car receiver RK-3188?
Wasn't there a way (not published officially) to connect via Wi-Fi and use REST commands?

Have you broken the buttons ? i have the shell of my broken test sample, i could send you the buttons from that if you like to.

i have the shell of my broken test sample,
Thank you buddy, unexpected offer
No - everything is working fine for me
I want to connect to the car receiver RK-3188 fully this DVR and manage it from the car radio tape recorder
It is very inconvenient to climb under the mirror and press the buttons
After all, for this, the mini-0906 has everything
And even there is an example - a radio button !!!

dident your camera come with a remote button for event files, i got one of those with my test sample.
your idea with the radio are good, but depending on radio type / OS it might be hard to spread to other cars, that's mostly too complex for people unless it can be done wireless and with a app.

i got one of those with my test sample.
Do you have a test sample that can transmit a signal for a trigger to trigger not only OK + long tap?
For example, the Up or Down button or just just OK?

My broken 0906 are just like any other one, or that is mine was from the first pre production run of 100 cameras, that was made last spring.
you can see the little remote event button in this pic of the blueskysea branded cameras.

s-l300.jpg

Only different thing with my camera is that at the time the rear camera housing was not made, so we testers had rear camera in some generic housing that do not like the ones sold with 0906 cameras after launch.

I have such a set
Does your button transmit only one signal variant?

Back