2014 VicoVation Marcus-3, 1080p-60Fps, Super HD 2304 x 1296р, 3DNR, WDR, LDWS, FCWS , GPS, CPL

Your current country of business is another one on my "always wanted to go" list, as is your country of residence :)
So much to do, so little time :( Sorry way off topic

If you will be visiting a dash-cam manufacturers ( Vico or any others ), it is worth briefly to introduce DCT, maybe you can even print at home business cards with DCT logo
I never thought about that. If you mention you use a WF1, mention that you have offered research and suggestions that went into the WF1, and have some professional looking DashCamTalk business cards you might end up walking away with a free test sample to review on here.

Also noticed the literature that DashCams.Australia posted. The wording is starting to get a little goofy. Highspeed Full HD and Extreme HD

Lastly it mentions that it is a Class 10 only device, but i could not notice what the size restriction was maybe i missed it, but if we are going to get into extreme HD surpassing 32GB is a must.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought about that. If you mention you use a WF1, mention that you have offered research and suggestions that went into the WF1, and have some professional looking DashCamTalk business cards you might end up walking away with a free test sample to review on here.

Also noticed the literature that DashCams.Australia posted. The wording is starting to get a little goofy. Highspeed Full HD and Extreme HD

Lastly it mentions that it is a Class 10 only device, but i could not notice what the size restriction was maybe i missed it, but if we are going to get into extreme HD surpassing 32GB is a must.

Dont know if HSFHD & XHD are internationally ( officially ) agreed and confirmed naming of those resolution / specs because at the moment different manufacturers using different wordings. Need to research for unified / confirmed / authorised wording if its already exist?

It is no harm to leave business card about DCT. They can take a look at forum later when back home and I am sure they will realise how much potential they have if product is correctly presented here.
Many big manufacturers only now starting discovering this forum. The wise manufacturer will understand that only by direct communication with end user is the quickest and most practical way to develop or improve product. ( @ Mobius, Innovv, Powerucc, jokiin dashcams etc. ).

deqy8aby.jpg

qy2uguma.jpg

jy6eva7a.jpg

8u5a3epe.jpg
yvuse5ad.jpg

ra4etyqy.jpg

(SDHC below class 10 is prohibited) <== lol

Yeah, witch reminds me hopefully JazJon asked about support for cards larger then 32GB out of the box.

Thanks Jon. Looks very thick. I'm wondering if it will fit behind the rear view mirror

They said the new products support 64gb ;-)
Nice... Come one Amazon put one on sale so i have one for when this hardware is released.

Doesn't make sense to 'lock' fw to a certain class of cards but as you've discovered there are too many variables especially with class 10 ones.

Here is Vicovation Marcus-series standard bracket / mount and with attached GPS module.

vicovation_Marcus3-gps.jpg

Did Vico mentioned when it will be available in the market? Looks very positive though.

Did Vico mentioned when it will be available in the market? Looks very positive though.

@ my very first post:
" Expected release planned to the mid-February 2014."

but maybe @JazJon can tell more, because he was visiting their boot at CES and might asked them about exact availability ?

Nice specs, but like my lukas not really that stealthy.
Still i would be able to fit 3 of those side by side in front of the mirror in my Little Suzuki, but that is mainly because of my mirror beeing mounted in the roof and not off the window.
I can see problems mounting this cam in front of the mirror in some cars, have notised lately some cars have the mirror quite close to the window.

Anyways i will keep my eyes out for reviews and footage from this model :)

Back