2ch Lukas LK-9500 Duo, GPS, OBD II, 1080p+720p/30fps. 256Gb SD+256Gb MicroSD = 512Gb

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
New Model Lukas LK-9500Duo.
It looks like "brother" of LK-9700 Duo, just without option of attaching a CPL filter.

Source

Lukas LK-9500Duo (1).jpg

Lukas LK-9500Duo (2).jpg

Lukas LK-9500Duo (3).jpg

Lukas LK-9500Duo (4).jpg

Lukas LK-9500Duo (5).jpg

Lukas LK-9500Duo (6).jpg

Lukas LK-9500Duo (7).jpg

Lukas LK-9500Duo (8).jpg

Lukas LK-9500Duo (9).jpg

Lukas LK-9500Duo (10).jpg

Lukas LK-9500Duo (10).jpg

Gotta love a big shiny chrome ring around the lens! ;)

Gotta love a big shiny chrome ring around the lens! ;)

If you ask them politely, - they can add some Swarovski crystals as well there ;)

high niko not sure who to suggest it been around a year since my last purchase I got it from hell ive forgotten the name it wasnt an official dealer though although I had no problems with them I found an amazon site that is selling them i says you can get it 4 dollars cheapers on ebay but having said I wont buy on ebay due to hacking problems it would seem unfair to advise someone else to use them at this moment in time although they might be ok now i just sent for a7900 duo direct from the lukas store in korea but its my first time with them so I havent got any feed back...Ipol or how long it will take I only ordered it over the weekend but they acknowledged the order the same day so its a good sign Ipol I remember now it was Apple CT but like I said they are not lukas official dealers i dont think they can get any lukas products now

Last edited:
@ rolex I hope you are not going to look at your watch and time it down to the last second......:D.........you will have to excuse the sense of humour its warped......time warped .........Ipol

@ rolex if you search lukashd.com go to the english version and go to distributors they is a list of several countries official distributors but i dont now how fast they deliver though.....unfortunately they are none close to either you or me a couple in the usa also a couple in canada but i dont know if they have the ARA in stock ........Ipol

Back