2CH Panorama X2. FullHD + FullHD ( 256Gb ). Sony Exmor CMOS. WDR. GPS. 24/7 Parking Mode Rec.

I'm only at page 12 and already going with this instead of the G.

Anyone who thinks size is an issue only needs to look at it in the palm of your hand in that photo.

The tint discussion was interesting as I have limo and will cut a hole for it and couldn't give a foobah who sees it..... The hole doesn't have to be very big in relation to the lens.

I'm only at page 12 and already going with this instead of the G.

Anyone who thinks size is an issue only needs to look at it in the palm of your hand in that photo.

The tint discussion was interesting as I have limo and will cut a hole for it and couldn't give a foobah who sees it..... The hole doesn't have to be that big.

Welcome to the X2 club soon then :)

We would like to focus on using the name "Panorama" more than anything else. (for the S, G and X2)

I'm now at page 19 and I agree with sticking with the word Panorama and those 64gb cards sold me so thank you when I order.

I'm still trying to find the best settings for night recording for the X2. Already with the latest firmware and low brightness for the front cam, I still having trouble making the plate of the front car looks clear.

(Uploading video at the moment ...)

I already tried it with a CPL but didn't help at all. Any ideas guys?

Last edited:
Not much light at night at out latitude this time of year :( and if we count "our" Greenland then on average most if not all of Denmark is wayyy up north :D

And if we count "our" Greenland, then the US is smaller than us, and then the unresolved territorial question about the N pole isent even factored in ;)
For us the big ? is, how much will we screw us self over when the ice up there melt and all kind of good stuff come up the ground :D i hope the Greenlanders give us the bird :p

I already tried it with a CPL but didn't help at all. Any ideas guys?
Isn't this a known issue with HID and reflective numberplates? I'm not convinced ANY camera will cope with it, unless the light is not head-on (ie a speed camera)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question: Using a MAC with the X2 - what software will allow for viewing and saving the files with picture in picture and the GPS data or data overlays/maps? etc also

Quick question: Using a MAC with the X2 - what software will allow for viewing and saving the files with picture in picture and the GPS data or data overlays/maps? etc also

For Viewing, Try:
http://dashcamviewer.com

I just made this post:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/dashcam-viewer-for-mac-and-windows.4357/page-2#post-102398

There is a Mac version of RegistratorViewer but I'm not sure they added support for Panorama yet. The Windows version is full featured though including exporting of clips.

http://www.registratorviewer.com/download_en.html

I've given both a try. DCV worked best but no pip and no zoom. RV didn't display the GPS map nor did it have pip (that I could get working) but it did zoom. Are there any other options? Or am I not setting them up properly?

Apart from the 2 programs already mentioned is there a windows package that would do what I wanted to with the camera I have?

Is there a CPL filter I can order for the rear camera as well? I don't have the X2 yet but was planning on upgrading during the summer.

Is there a CPL filter I can order for the rear camera as well? I don't have the X2 yet but was planning on upgrading during the summer.

Yes I have them in stock and Niko will have some in stock soon as well.
EDIT: Front only at this time

Last edited:
That's good to know. I love the filter!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
L X2 2
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
Back