3 against one doesn't always end well

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
This is cellphone video of a probable 'road rage' situation. 3 thai guys pile out of the pickup truck, one armed with a section of pipe, and they have a 'disagreement' with what is probably a foreign motorbike rider.

The pickup driver must have been in the 'right'.....he sure as hell beats feet after losing control of the pipe.
:)

Towards the end you see the one in a pink/red top also has a bat or pipe.
Hard to tell what lead up to this. The translation didn't help much. "the guy with the gun's.. He was yelling at the garden"

Yeah its never fun when the pipe is on the other hand :D

Unless off course you are a crack head, then everything is hunki dori after the first hit. :D

In Thailand if they don't have a gun in the car, truck, or motorbike, they often have a pipe, or sword.
I still don't know how they hide swords on a motorbike?

My friends tell me not to even honk at the cars who are about to run into you, or they'll get mad.

One big reason dashcams seem popular there, and my tactic is to keep the cam running, and in the vehicle, with the doors locked. (and hope the cops arrive eventually)

Cant be fun with a angry guy barreling down on you with a e-nep or the knives the Hmong use :eek:

I've got about 4 million miles experience driving vehicles of all types. I can think of thousands of ways to deal with an attacker on foot that don't include me even having to take a seat belt off, and some may not even scuff my paint. :)
I'm too old and fat to fight well, or run fast. I'll stick with the skills I still have.
:)
If that fails, I'll tell my Thai lady friend 'if he kills me, that will be the end of the coffee, chocolate, and shampoo I bring you from the USA'.

I won't be responsible for what happens.

Funny how shampoo is so popular, i exchanged it with a cute Russian girl in Odessa in 1991 in exchange for,,,,, Mmmmmmm a lot of other stuff and favors ;)

Im sure it was one of the best guided tours of Odessa ever, at least for the cold war times which it sort of still was even though this was in August and thats when Russia crumbled.

In china it can be viewed as insulting to give 'personal care' stuff, even perfume. (You smell bad!)

The thai lady used my '3 in 1' shampoo/body wash when I was there, and liked it, so I left it, bring more when I visit. Most US ladies would not touch this stuff. (2-3 dollars a bottle at the discount stores) Yeah, I'm a big spender. :)
I brought her large bottles of 'better' body washes, she just washes her face with it.
She asked for US honey, I bring it, she washes her face with it.

If nothing else, her face always looks nice. :)
The coffee is a bit more selfish. I don't like the typical asian '3 in one' coffee, so I brought a large Melita thermal pot/filter thing as a 'gift', and always bring enough coffee to cover my stay. :)

(She probably washes her face with the coffee, but also has learned to not like the '3 in 1' stuff)

Women :rolleyes: no wonder i am a bachelor, i dont understand them, not even sure if you are supposed to :D
But some times just looking at one is enough to salvage a bad day, so to be honest i wish i had such a medic kit to come tome to every day.

We're not supposed to understand them. Only obey them, or keep as far away as possible from them.

I would like to correct myself, i said women :rolleyes: and thats not fair, i should have said women :confused: cuz really its probably at me the flaw is in my lacking relationship with them.

I wouldn't treat a girlfriend / wife in any other way than i treat my family and friend.
To me a wife / girlfriend is just a friend you spend more time with than other friends, and then there will probably be some benefits you can only get from that one friend. ;)

I would like to correct myself, i said women :rolleyes: and thats not fair, i should have said women :confused: cuz really its probably at me the flaw is in my lacking relationship with them.

I wouldn't treat a girlfriend / wife in any other way than i treat my family and friend.
To me a wife / girlfriend is just a friend you spend more time with than other friends, and then there will probably be some benefits you can only get from that one friend. ;)

We've not read all of the manuals yet.

c0797f28104480cd340d1cee3a94557f.jpg

Skippy

Back