360º, triple camera dash cam - cool or too good to be true?

Re: 360º, triple camera dash cam - cool or too good to be tr

Sorry, i don't really trust you as you're a retailer and could be showing us some ringer footage (make the best camera you can, give it out for free, make more shoddy cameraswhiw showing everyone really good footage) like what BlackVue did with the DRG500s.

Everyone has rights to trust or not trust.
In order not to trust, you have to have proves regarding that particular non-trusted person has been cheated or tricked you or anybody else here or somewhere else, like you mentioned Blackvue -"thing". ( By the way, - it is DR-500GW, not DRG500 )
But I see your point and agree in some way, because I also had bad experiences buying dash cameras where vendor sends first video files that are look crisp-clean, but in real life you get different result.
After following for long time this forum, the only vendor opinion I would trust is "Foxoffer" and manuffacturer "jokiin" as well.
I wish more vendors / manufacturers would come here and play fair game with us.[/quote]

you've taken the words right out of my mouth regarding the Blackvue DR500 and what they did in showing very good images of what the camera would do, but didn't and never could. first day I fitted it in the car I couldn't believe just how bad the images this camera produced. I had a £40 cheap no named Chinese DVR that gave just as bad images as this Blackvue but the Blackvue (DR500GW) cost nearer £300 not the £40. for this I will never be getting another Blackvue camera EVER, they cheated me once, they won't be doing it the second time, if it wasn't for Mio this camera would of been in the bin ages ago. I have been on the look out to replace this DR500GW with much cheaper ones that don't have the drawback the DR500GW has for some time now and getting close to picking one out, sorry if I've been a bit off topic

Everyone has rights to trust or not trust.
In order not to trust, you have to have proves regarding that particular non-trusted person has been cheated or tricked you or anybody else here or somewhere else, like you mentioned Blackvue -"thing". ( By the way, - it is DR-500GW, not DRG500 )
But I see your point and agree in some way, because I also had bad experiences buying dash cameras where vendor sends first video files that are look crisp-clean, but in real life you get different result.
After following for long time this forum, the only vendor opinion I would trust is "Foxoffer" and manuffacturer "jokiin" as well.
I wish more vendors / manufacturers would come here and play fair game with us.

you've taken the words right out of my mouth regarding the Blackvue DR500 and what they did in showing very good images of what the camera would do, but didn't and never could. first day I fitted it in the car I couldn't believe just how bad the images this camera produced. I had a £40 cheap no named Chinese DVR that gave just as bad images as this Blackvue but the Blackvue (DR500GW) cost nearer £300 not the £40. for this I will never be getting another Blackvue camera EVER, they cheated me once, they won't be doing it the second time, if it wasn't for Mio this camera would of been in the bin ages ago. I have been on the look out to replace this DR500GW with much cheaper ones that don't have the drawback the DR500GW has for some time now and getting close to picking one out, sorry if I've been a bit off topic[/quote]

My quote was to "Xybone" post, but something went wrong with quote signs, there for small mix-up with me writing full quote instead of "Xybone"

http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/360º-triple-camera-dash-cam-cool-or-too-good-to-be-true.2171/#post-23264
http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/360º-triple-camera-dash-cam-cool-or-too-good-to-be-true.2171/#post-23272

I totally understand your concerns mollydog. Also have been there, - seen all that.
We all learn on our on skin hard way ;)

Back