522GW new out of box, battery holds only 3-4 seconds charge

How disgusting of iZilla to treat Amazon customers this way.

Amazon and Nextbase need to take action, preferably for Nextbase to stop supplying iZilla if they walk away from defective units.

How disgusting of iZilla to treat Amazon customers this way.

Amazon and Nextbase need to take action, preferably for Nextbase to stop supplying iZilla if they walk away from defective units.
Taking action against iZilla is probably not going to happen. It all comes down to one word PROFIT. iZilla sells a very large number of Nextbase products and Amazon, as the shop window, handle the supply of many of these products. All three are only in business for one thing, PROFIT. Each sale produces a profit, but as there are three companies involved in each sale, their slice of the profit is minimised. Any deviation from a straight sale, such as a faulty item issue, eliminates that smaller profit, so their solution is to side step their legal obligations, spend the minimum possible amount of man hour resources on the problem, keep passing the buck until the customer gets fed-up of not getting a satisfactory solution and gives up trying. We all have lives to live with other priorities. Personally, I believe that I have spent more than a collective six hours of my life on the issue with my Nextbase 552GW to get nowhere. Enough is enough!………and the cost to me of my loss?….a faulty unit…about £30/hour.

Back