70MAI Pro custom firmware.

Everything is perfect no more logo and i love the size of time and date. only one small issue with GPS coordinator and speed disappears after 2 minutes of the video.

Hello Nutsey,, tanks for you work,, it is nice to have 2m or more recording time and also
no LOGO,, tell me,, any chance to have the TIME LAPSE as in CN firmware version ?

One or a few frames for second in parking mode would be interesting, less power need
and also less space required.

Regards.

just updated with the new settings. check out the before and after images in the dark and rain. Almost shocking its much more focused and love the small date and no logo.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_272 Oct. 30 00.12.jpg
    ScreenHunter_272 Oct. 30 00.12.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 194
  • ScreenHunter_273 Oct. 30 00.14.jpg
    ScreenHunter_273 Oct. 30 00.14.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 188
Multipatch V3 for 1.0.6 fw. Same improvements as for V1 and V2 plus better highlights, less motion blur, smaller timestamp and more changes...
just finished testing V3 and I found that LED light signs flicker a lot! much more than V2 (see video). Also timestamp should be slightly larger because sometimes we search for a specific time or even and its easier to watch many videos and see a larger timestamp. its in the sky so its doesn't cover anything...

just finished testing V3 and I found that LED light signs flicker a lot! much more than V2 (see video). Also timestamp should be slightly larger because sometimes we search for a specific time or even and its easier to watch many videos and see a larger timestamp. its in the sky so its doesn't cover anything...
Thanks for testing! I've decided to improve motion blur at the price of increasing flicker. PAL/NTSC option could slightly reduce the effect but seems like it's gone with the latest fw upgrade.

Thanks for testing! I've decided to improve motion blur at the price of increasing flicker. PAL/NTSC option could slightly reduce the effect but seems like it's gone with the latest fw upgrade.

I had it in PAL will also try the NTSC . Thanks

UPDATE: Tried both and the flickering is very strong. I think this will be a problem inside parking houses and other low light areas. Will drive through a parking house tomorrow and test out the license plate clarity...

Last edited:
Just updated app and camera to 1.0.6, disabled logo and the video seems very smooth absolutely no flickering.
The date time stamp is also much smaller than original.
Also was able to set the recording time to 3 minutes.

video seems very smooth absolutely no flickering.
What about motion blur and license plate readability? No flicker means that exposure is 1/100s or longer...

I never noticed motion blur. Can you post a video with motion blur? However flickering is a problem for me since now it gets dark early

I never noticed motion blur. Can you post a video with motion blur? However flickering is a problem for me since now it gets dark early
motion-blur.jpg
Take a look at the license plate of the oncoming black car on the left.

Take a look at the license plate of the oncoming black car on the left.

I see! it's a bit blurry but it would be very hard to get items on the ends of the wide view lens to become sharp... It has to do with the wide angle I noticed even my gopro does that.
But I can understand that you want to adjust it as much as possible. For me its important to have smooth video. Appreciate the no logo and small time stamp.

Here is a short clip driving into a garage. Video seems clear.

Last edited:
Back