70MAI Pro custom firmware.

Nutsey, ripper job mate!! Gonna update my cam tonight to the 1.06 V3. Looks awesome! Shame 70mai couldn't do this on their own.

Nutsey, ripper job mate!! Gonna update my cam tonight to the 1.06 V3. Looks awesome! Shame 70mai couldn't do this on their own.
1.0.7 should be available to update from the mobile app.

70mai finally incorporated a lot of these changes into the new update. obviously they are reading these postings

70mai finally incorporated a lot of these changes into the new update. obviously they are reading these postings
Let's figure it out for sure. Guys, could you please add both WDR and P/N settings for all fw versions? Xiexie!

I mean I'd like to see both options to select WDR on/off and P/N PAL/NTSC in every fw version (na/ru/cn).

very clear! I love the date and time at the bottom which is always a dead area showing part of the vehicle. Can you share the download link?

Last edited:
hi nutsey,
where can we get the 1.0.7na file?

thanks nutsey

Great job nutsey!
Does anyone know what the difference between midrive versions mean? EG. my device is a midrive D02 (confirmed by the app and the sticker on the unit). The firmware nutsey posted was for D05.

Multipatch V4-beta pre-release low light demo
Love the new time stamp low and centered. will make it much easier to review many files. Also the no flickering is awesome! hope you release the update file soon

Back