A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

I got a good laugh a few months back when I saw an American Dashcam video where people in the car were chatting in what sounded like normal American English with no accent at all, and obviously driving somewhere in the US, but when someone rear-ended them, their response was "cyka blyat! Pizdets!" :rolleyes:

LOL! :ROFLMAO: that would be me if it happened to me. In fact that's my language of choice when I comment on other drivers while driving since almost nobody around here speaks "pусский". I'm also good-to-go with my naughty verbage in Spanish, German, and a bit of French along with American English (my native language), "Queen's English" as used in the UK, and Aussie English as well. I do like seeing the baffled looks from people who can't understand how a rough-and-dirty looking "hillbilly" knows more than they do :p I'm slowly working on my Latin now in case I need to speak similarly to a Lawyer :cool:

So much can be learned from watching car-crash videos which is where I picked up the "Aussie" part. They seem to use the "F-bomb" quite freely down there these days, and I must say they wield it very well indeed :cool:

Phil

There's a Russian guy who flies with the local quadcopter racing group, and even though his English sounds fine to me, the guys are always giving him hell about it. Apparently at a recent race, he started saying "whatahell" a lot, and it quickly became a meme on our discord server.

Screenshot_20191225-230855.png
Screenshot_20191225-230937.png

My mom are so bad now, i can barely understand her when she talk, not least on the phone but in person it is also hard.
I really wish we could talk her into going to a nursing home, cuz as it is now, every week or twice a week when i go to visit her i expect to find her dead.
So visiting mom are taking a toll on me, and i feel sort of ashamed i can not do more for the person that have done so much for me.

Here's one from yesterday

Heading into work on the Belt when a BMW comes speeding through traffic behind me

As he made his way around me into the fast lane, I gave him a little squirt from the bumper blaster (I'm such an asshole lol) and he continues to speed right into the hands of the Police

So we were driving along yesterday heading to a diner for breakfast when a minivan tried to merge into my lane

He didn't see me, but he sure as hell heard me ;)

The video shows 3 camera systems from BlueSkySea (Mini0906, B1W and B2W) with different quality settings to compare

At least he/she indicated before, but the person should probably be more aware of placement before actions in the future. making a right turn from the very left lane that just do not work from a safety perspective.

Ok, this one isn't mine

Belongs to Big D Z on my messageboard.

His original video had the audio turned off for some reason, so I added some myself ;)

So how bad was it ? i mean in regard to incompetence.
Did the truck turning left overlook the semi, or did the semi overlook a red light ?

So how bad was it ? i mean in regard to incompetence.
Did the truck turning left overlook the semi, or did the semi overlook a red light ?

Not sure of the details as he has yet to get back to me.

Here's one from Wednesday morning....

I had a little R/C helicopter listed on Craigslist and the buyer ended up crashing it lol

Cameras used:

Insta 360 One X
BlueSkySea Mini0906
BlueSkySea B1W
BlueSkySea B2W

Lexus runs over cone in parkng lot

Camera(s) used:
BlueSkySea Mini0906

Lexus runs over cone in parkng lot

Camera(s) used:
BlueSkySea Mini0906
What a rookie. Wasn't even doing 2mph and flattened that cone. Driver needs to try autocross. This was me 9 years ago in my 1998 Camry... Which MIGHT have had a few modifications beyond stock :unsure: :LOL:

What a rookie. Wasn't even doing 2mph and flattened that cone. Driver needs to try autocross. This was me 9 years ago in my 1998 Camry... Which MIGHT have had a few modifications beyond stock :unsure: :LOL:

Nice

This is me in a Camry rental back in the day lol

If you break it you buy it ?

I guy i knew, totally trashed a BMW 323 i ( stolen driving instructor car )
A few reversing 180ties killed the transmission in no time.

This particular ( now flatted somewhat ) piece of paved forest road, well if you are doing +120 km/h you better keep right, and prepare for some airtime.

But it do also shut up punk kids thinking they "are all that fast" on the then in some circles famous Moesgaard stolen car speed run.
But it is also one of those things you should probably only do once if you want to get old ;)

PS. One and only time i have driven a stolen car, and then i had one trip as a passenger in a Golf GIT that had the R side door and B pillar caved in about a foot, so the limp home to town was at a whole other speed level, and when we got within walking distance of the town i asked to be let out and said bye - bye to the driver and then walked the 7 Km ( 4.5 miles ) home

Threw together some clips clips from the past few days

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

Sheeee PU driver,,,,,,,, messed up :rolleyes:

Yesterday i caught 2 cars in front me me running a red light,,,,, full blown red not like it was anything near yellow or green, i was like WTH these guys blind or what.

Got pulled over for speeding last night :sick:

Guilty as sin, not denying that :confused:

In fact, I was going much much faster a few miles earlier :unsure:

Cop was cool and let me off with a warning though :cool:

Camera(s) used:
BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSkySea B1W

Back