A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

Daum, it is still the wild west over there. :eek:
Last night i drove behind and in front of a really weird behaving Tesla, i am pretty sure the guy was drunk, sadly police here don't have time for those before he kill someone.
He wasent really weaving that much, but his lane choice was pretty not normal, and for unknown reasons he also flashed the brake light often.

B2W interior night shot sample

She'd kick my ass if she knew I posted this, so I'm keeping it unlisted from my channel

A short clip from earlier today

Bascially turning into work when this white Bentley SUV drives into oncoming traffic and cuts in front of me :confused:

I stay calm, but still gave him a little taste of the train horns ;)

Cameras used:

BlueSkySea Mini0906 (Front/Rear Exterior)
BlueSkySea B1W (Interior)
BlueSkySea B2W (R/L Cross Interior)

Well he deserved that toot, and a couple of tickets too, but a cop is never there when you need him.

Cameras used:

BlueSkySea Mini0906 (Front/Rear Exterior)
BlueSkySea B1W (Interior)
BlueSkySea B2W (R/L Cross Interior rearward facing)
But you were missing the important one:
BlueSkySea B2W (R/L Cross Interior forward facing)

Which would have shown him coming and where he came from!

Well he deserved that toot, and a couple of tickets too, but a cop is never there when you need him.
No need for the cop to be there, send the video in so the cop can send the tickets out from his desk :)
(Might be the wrong country for that to work.)

We don't have enough cops for mundane things like that, the chief of police actually said it public if there is a stabbing and no one die and the stabber are not immediately know we will not do anything, and if you have money /values stolen, dont call us unless its over 100.000 DKkr
I assume that is the amount that signal that the caller are rich and so one you must abide as he/she are in the ruling echelon.

It would be nice though, for 100 DKkr a pop i would drive around all day, and probably make more money than i ever have.

Next car purchase must either be a convertible or have a full length moonroof so that interior light levels are a close match to outside light levels so that the camera can see out the windscreen without massive over exposure!

I do wonder if there was contact from another car just leaving a few scratches, would the 360 video give proof of contact? Seems unlikely given the angles, you would only see that the other vehicle got very close. Side mirror cams seem like the way forward.

Side mirror cams seem like the way forward.

Perhaps better, but even they will not show what is behind the lens (unless they are 360 degree cams). I've seen many vids where a cam was mounted on the rear fender pointing forward. With a pair like that front and back on each side you'd have excellent coverage, but now you're looking at 4 cams on the sides and one each front and rear too. Even among us "cam nuts" wanting full coverage that is getting a bit out of hand :p

I doubt that there is any easy solution short of having 4 360 degree cams and even then their mounting height may cause a car to block the view of anything beyond them. There really is no perfect solution without going crazy, so maybe I'll stick with a good compromise until there's a cheap cam system made which takes six or more cams and has a huge reliable storage media for them all. We can always dream ;)

Phil

Spatchuulur or Spatula?

Bonus Snort lol

Clips from BlueSkySea B1W and B2W only

Random kid pulling a wheelie through an intersection on Sunday

BlueSkySea Mini0906

Idiot in an Infiniti trying to cut me off to exit the highway just a few hours ago

BlueSkySea Mini0906 and BlueSkySea B2W

Guy almost pulling into me yesterday could have used a honk like that.
Got him saved alright cuz first he was staging at a red light and was way past the stop line ( that's the same as running a red light here ) and then a few M further up the road it have a slight S curve in the road ( no problem for 2 semis to drive side by side there ) but the kid i assume was too weak to work the steering wheel in his SUV.

And then a few car lengths further up the road i was now on his R side in the right lane, and the L lane end in a L turn lane at a intersection, and he wanted to go strait so started to ease right, but he self corrected before i could honk the embarrassing factory horn in my little Suzuki car.

I did give him the "L" as i passed by.

closeup-portrait-funny-young-man-260nw-174924383.jpg

Train horn wouldn't have helped here...

Language warning!

Thankfully his insurance isn't giving me any hassle - he accepted liability so there's no argument. Both cars still driveable, but my door rubs the fender when I open it.

Train horn wouldn't have helped here...

Language warning!

Sounds like you've been practicing your "Australian English" :LOL: Sorry that the "Grinch" found you at Christmastime :( but glad it wasn't any worse.

May the coming year be a great one for you and I hope Santa treated you better than this (y)

Phil

Sounds like you've been practicing your "Australian English" :LOL: Sorry that the "Grinch" found you at Christmastime :( but glad it wasn't any worse.

May the coming year be a great one for you and I hope Santa treated you better than this (y)

Phil

Thanks for the well wishes. This happened last Thursday (the date is wrong - camera lipo has died after only one year). No injuries of course, but my 7 year old son was a bit scared - first wreck he's been involved in since my wife was pregnant with him. He doesn't remember, but that one was way worse - wife was sitting at a red light and a Hyundai sonata hit the back of her Toyota sienna at about 40mph. totalled both cars with only minor injuries like airbag burns in the Hyundai. It took him a while to understand that not all car crashes cause injuries, and that this was one of the least severe crashes you can possibly get into.

I used to be an auto mechanic so I've been known to swear almost as well as a sailor, though I've been trying to keep it to a minimum since the kids were born. Maybe if I'd said something like "you f___ing dumb c___!!" then it'd be proper Ozzie English. :p

I got a good laugh a few months back when I saw an American Dashcam video where people in the car were chatting in what sounded like normal American English with no accent at all, and obviously driving somewhere in the US, but when someone rear-ended them, their response was "cyka blyat! Pizdets!" :rolleyes:

Anyway, when I showed her the video, my wife thought my reaction was hilarious because I so rarely get mad.

I didn't stay mad though. When the other guy got out, he threw up his hands and said "sorry, that's on me". He knew he messed up and quickly admitted it, which is worth a lot to me. So few people seem to be able to admit to their own mistakes these days. Then again, he's from the generation that understood the word "integrity" so I shouldn't be surprised.

Back