A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

I am thinking about studying languages and quantum-language-parse-syntsx-grammar as it have been put to my attention that documents you might receive are pure mumbo jumbo
that guy waffling on about nothing reminds me of this

Hehe you have to start somewhere, once i was skateboarding while wearing roller skates,,,,,,, that's the kind of kid i was.

Is that parking lot in a prison?

Worse

MTA Overhaul lol

Here's another from yesterday

Not really much to it, just an impatient kid

There's a group of guys with "Toys for Tots" stickers plastered on their cars and for whatever reason, they usually tear through traffic like they own the road :confused:

Thhhhh :rolleyes: fast and furry kids, lets hope he just kill himself when that driving go bad.
The past few weeks here in Denmark seem to have been worse than normal in regard to killings and traffic deaths,

Stabbings seem on the up here, we are almost at a once a day level, so very fortunate we have a knife law here ,,,,,, :):rolleyes: or i recon Danes would do nothing but run around and slashing each other.

Stabbings seem on the up here, we are almost at a once a day level, so very fortunate we have a knife law here ,,,,,, :):rolleyes: or i recon Danes would do nothing but run around and slashing each other.
I hope that is attacks and not deaths! But stabbings are often fatal so even if it is attacks, there must still be a lot of deaths?

2 near miss ( seroius wounded ) and 1 stone cold dead, and that's just the past 4 days.
I am personally against that knife law as i have always carried a knife, BUT ! if someone use his knife wrong, society should come down on him like a ton of bricks,,,,,, and i would not mind if that was literally.

Also there is a new APP for school / parent interaction, this have been hacked and kids accounts have been used to make bomb threats quite a few times now.
And the new APP, some patents are not over the moon about its functionality, though it is not as bad as the one it replaced which was very bad.

Thats alright, i don't mind a little LOL in traffic now and then, when listening to loud music at a red light i also some times do the waynes world thing.

Here's one from yesterday

Sitting in traffic trying to make a left turn when some lady in a Ford tries to make the same turn from the middle lane

Guy behind me is blowing his horn at her, but she kept at it, so I gave her a little taste of my train horns and she backed off lol

Seem like she was not the only one making a L turn from that lane :rolleyes:

Have you thought of adding some horns on the back, most of the blast was wasted on the car in front of you instead of the target!

Or maybe some side horns that look like V8 side pipes!

At that sound level it do not matter much if you are in front of the horn or beside it, if you are not ready you better not have had taco night last night. :giggle:
Some horn blasters, do take it to another level alright. :cool:

Seem like she was not the only one making a L turn from that lane :rolleyes:
I saw three of them, but why? It can't possibly be acceptable since it appears valid to continue straight on while using the left lane and anyone turning left from the right lane has to hit the people going straight on in the left lane...

Have you thought of adding some horns on the back, most of the blast was wasted on the car in front of you instead of the target!

Or maybe some side horns that look like V8 side pipes!

I assure you, they're plenty loud no matter where they're pointed lol

Here's a vid of my Land Cruiser from the front with the horns hidden in the rear pointed backwards

At that sound level it do not matter much if you are in front of the horn or beside it, if you are not ready you better not have had taco night last night. :giggle:
Some horn blasters, do take it to another level alright. :cool:

Yeah, I put them on just about everything I drive (and I mean everything lol)

I saw three of them, but why? It can't possibly be acceptable since it appears valid to continue straight on while using the left lane and anyone turning left from the right lane has to hit the people going straight on in the left lane...

Because New York :confused:

Back