A photo shoot... In a garage?

Hehe i think its okay if you file a wierdo stalker claim :D

Too bad with the high hells, i am a sucker for a petit woman in high hells :p

Hmm... where is the bikini shoot?

Interesting what was their agenda ?

21.05.15 is Thursday. Was it just b4 their night out?

I like background music.

the song is a Remix. Jokiin is all over it.

I don't know what the hell she was trying to do? I mean why go barefoot? what was the point of that?

what was also funny was they would scatter when cars would come through, then they would sneak back out and finish up.

and bear in mind, I have the X2 with the bling ring blinking!!! so the entire time it was blinking and they seem to be oblivious ?!? :rolleyes:

there are so many beaches here in LA. ill for sure look for real shoots at the beach. :p

and yes I am a sucker for a petite woman in heels.. :Do_O:oops:

Thanks for looking gents..:p

Speaking about wierd place for photo shoot, yesterday i saw a a picture of a model lying posing on a pile of garbage.
If i am not mistaking it was in Russia :rolleyes: sadly the location got filed in my temp drawer so my brain have allready overwritten it.

I have done it before, plus I had studio Lights, a Makeup person, and a Wardrobe Person.
These photos were done for STOMP Fashion Magazine.
Malodave

449f3c5f13c74.jpg

44a29328c83e2.jpg

And someone wanted a Bikini Shoot:

46220009.jpg

It would be even more funny if the shots end up in some DashCam advertisement photoshoped on the screen of the camera.
Also is that blue car a Celica? I like the shades of blue, but i'm not a fan of the visual modification crowd.

It would be even more funny if the shots end up in some DashCam advertisement photoshoped on the screen of the camera.
Also is that blue car a Celica? I like the shades of blue, but i'm not a fan of the visual modification crowd.
yep, a celica.

also... "is that a hot dog in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" (sorry, couldn't resist)

Nina Simone - See-Line Woman (according to Soundhound)
Thanks for posting about SoundHound. I've had this mp3 file hanging around for a couple of years now and have not been able to find out the title. Took about 15 seconds. Happy camper now.... :)

Shazam is another I use but I find SoundHound gets it right more often
I use "Ok Google, what song is this?" voice command on my Samsung phone.
It listens for few seconds displaying graphs and voilà.
Never fails.

Back